shape
carat
color
clarity

Which would you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rickster123

Shiny_Rock
If you had to make a decision based solely on these two pics......assume all else is equal. Which is better??? This one....

High.jpg

rickster123

Shiny_Rock
or this one?

Lower.jpg

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
About the same.

Daisi2112

Shiny_Rock
it might be the pic quality or something with my computer screen, but the second one looks lighter than the 1st one. But yeah, they do look very similar.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you''d be hard pressed to find any substantial difference.

rickster123

Shiny_Rock
You are correct Daisi, the second one is lighter. Personally, I didnt know if that made a difference which is one reason I asked. The price is only $100 difference. I guess I should have initially asked this.......do they both look acceptable? anybody notice any leakage or red flags? I am a newbie, totally at your mercy. Thanks All

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
they''re both awesome.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t think there is any significance to lighter vs. darker - just lighting being a bit different in taking two different pictures.

The WF ACA line has produced many fine stones. I don''t think you''d find a dud among them so either stone should be a winner!

Just to further educate yourself and validate the stones, you can always take them to an independent appraiser. I don''t think you''ll be disappointed!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/15/2009 9:20:14 PM
Author: JulieN
they're both awesome.
Indeed, when you get to this level of cut quality and image excellence it comes down to hairsplitting which isn't always helpful. They are both great images, now is the time to choose according to budget, colour, carat and clarity preferences.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results