shape
carat
color
clarity

Which would you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

adhesive

Shiny_Rock
Just for fun, which of these stones would you choose if given the option?

www [dot] goodoldgold [dot] com/diamond/3441
or
www [dot] goodoldgold [dot] com/diamond/1793

I''d love to be able to say that my FF is trying to decide between these two, but he feels as if he''d be "betraying" our local jeweler that we do all of our business with by getting a stone elsewhere
29.gif
, so that wouldn''t be the truth. But if IIIIIII were the one buying a stone...
30.gif
.... hehehe. These two would be on my list.

Originally, this was the one I was in love with
www [dot] goodoldgold [dot] com/diamond/4388
but unfortunately, it''s gone forever... and my FF is NOT the one who has it on hold (my "sources" have confirmed this
2.gif
).

So, anyway, which would it be?

Thankksss,
Adhesive

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, honey, those are so far out of my realm of possiblities I couldn''t even imagine trying to make that decision! LOL (I''m hoping for something more than .5 carat though, so that should put some perspective on it for you.
2.gif
)

Seriously though, they both look amazing...if I could choose, I''d probably go bigger.
31.gif
I would LOVE a diamond that size in the classic 6-prong knife-edge.
30.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I tried pulling up the links but had difficulty... sorry.

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Hey adhesive, I just wanted to let you know that it''s more than ok if you post the actual links! We''re in an age of easy shortcuts...it''s so much easier to click than to type out a whole url!!
3.gif

adhesive

Shiny_Rock
Oh, thank you! I post in another forum (non-diamond related) and it''s not OK to post actual links. It''s become such a habit that I didn''t even realize that I did that! Shortcuts below (same order as above):

www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/3441
www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/1793

www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/4833

Sorry about that!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
These are diamonds themselves... you might find a better response in Rocky Talk... they can usually pick out the best ones.... They all look beautiful to me!
35.gif

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
Hey that third one is just ON HOLD.. doesn''t mean it was purchased, they may still change their mind about it
31.gif

I really like the second one.. I love the color of all the fire in the GemEx report.. but geeez the first one is gorgeous too - you can''t go wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results