shape
carat
color
clarity

which wedding shoes??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
these are similar but closed toes...(but with a lower heel)...

oh and i love ur dress!! its stunning!

71360_NA6434.jpg

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hey JCrow-

Love your dress! Anyway, I love #2 and #4- both classic and beautiful! #1 I am not a big fan of because I dont like bows on anything, and I dont like the rhinestones on the others. But I think either of those 2 choices are great and will do the trick!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
I love #4 the best, but #3 would look fab with your dress...i think the beading on #3 kind of echos the beading on your dress.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2006 7:44:23 PM
Author: Pearberry
What about ''Gill'' from Jimmy Choo''s (bridal selection)?

http://www.jimmychoo.com/index_flash.html

i call about these. they don''t have then in my size
40.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2006 11:31:58 PM
Author: ponderer
I would not recommend #1.

I own these in black and the back strap would not stay up.

I only wore them once and I was miserable the whole time.

very good to know. thanks.

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
1, 2, and 4

Of those three, I''d find the ones that are most comfortable. You are going to be on your feet for hours at a time without relief so make sure they are comfie!!

I like the way #4 compliments the lines of your train.

I had the same problem finding shoes to get me close to the height of my 6''5" husband. You''d think it wouldnt be easy to find 3-4" white satin heels but so many of them were PAINFUL. I wasted so much time and money ordering online and returning shoes that ended up being painful.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
I vote for #3, I think the detail will accent your dress nicely!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i think i''m going to order #2 & #3. i want to order #4, but they are just exchangable, the others are returnable. when they come in, i can compare for comfort and go from there!

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
I would also check out www.shoebuy.com They have an awesome selection, free shipping, no taxes and free returns! That's were I got my shoes! Good luck!
1.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i did, thanks. i ordered a pair of Cynthia Rowley shoes. i love the powder blue soles.
i also learned that zappos has a 365-day return policy! wow!
i just finished ordering like 8 pairs of shoes from all over the net! eek! good thiing i''ll return all but 1 or 2! hopefully something will work!
i am lusting after a new pair of stuart weitzman''s that haven''t come out yet. i''ll call tomorrow about them. but, i swore i didn''t want strappy for my "main" shoe~!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
from the pictures i love #2

my favorite of the shoes is #4, but because your gown is pretty ornate, i think the simple #2 would be the best!

good luck.

i went through exactly the same thing with shoes (ordered 2 pairs, wasn''t happy with either, ordered another...)

good luck!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
14.gif
#4 is no longer available in my size! ah well, i need the extra 1/2" that the others offer anyway...

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
do you have a pic of the cynthia rowley
emstar.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
sure do!

827-37428-p.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
and to further complicate, these are the c.r. ones that i REALLY wanted, but they don''t have my size
20.gif

49l.jpg

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
cute! i
emlove.gif
blue soles for brides!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i know~! one less thing to worry about!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
those cynthia rowley shoes are beautiful-they should go well with your dress

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
I love your dress and I love #4!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
well i got my first pair in. the cynthia rowley ones. not comfy
40.gif
7.gif

maybe i''ll have luck with another pair.

ocbride2007

Shiny_Rock
Not sure if this would help the comfort of that pair, but something ot keep in mind for any of your bridal shoes... they have these Dr Scholes massaging gel inserts for women''s shoes now, they are narrow so they won''t be seen on the sides of sandals, and pretty thin, but offer enough extra padding that it''s worth it. You should pick up a pair regardless of what shoes you get, because any extra bit will help your feet when you are still dancing at the end of the night!!

good luck with the other pairs!!

Sujuann

Shiny_Rock
I really like #4. I thin they would look great with your dress which is GORGEOUS!!

Kaylyn

Shiny_Rock
I like #3 a lot...and I actually *like* the green pair (of course, not with your wedding dress, but a nice pair of jeans...wowza).

Anyway, I vote #3!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Sujuann- i like those too, but i after i posted them my size dissapeared! ah well.

Kaylyn- thanks. i ordered those. they should be in soon. hopefully they''ll be comfy. will post to let y''all know.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i thought i''d update you all on my wedding shoe progress. i ordered 9 shoes. of them 1 hasn''t come in yet, and most are VERY uncomfortable. i did order other shoes not on the initial list too. i had FI take pics to share.

these are a pair on the list. although i love them and i think they match well with my dress, they''re not that comfy. dratz.

NinaShoesWhSat.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
oh and i must say, i thought i had cute-ish feet until i saw them large enough to post. yuck. sorry.

next are a very comfy toe/foot area. however at 4 1/2 tall, my calfs would be cramping with all the dancing i plan to do. i do want 2 pairs of shoes though, so maybe these will be my walk down the aisle ones?

LNSW.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
and lastly (until the last pair arrives) another contender. front runner, actually.

TASW.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
anyone hate or love any of these? thoughts?

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
JCrow, I LOVE the last ones. The second ones are gorg. too, but the last ones are WOW!
30.gif
I used to have lace up sandals like the second ones, and after some time, the laces hurt my ankles. Just a FYI. I love number 3!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
yeh i like #3 too. i didn''t think they sounded too bridally when they were describing them to be over the phone, but i think they are still nice.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results