shape
carat
color
clarity

Which Treesje Bag?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock

I''m considering buying a Treesje bag. I''ve loved the brand for a while, and I''ve managed to find a decent deal. Two issues: first, should I buy a new bag? I can afford it, but I know I''m getting a red handbag from my mom for my birthday (not for two months). Second, if I do buy, which one of these should I go for?

First up is the gray Larchmont bag. It''s big--probably big enough to jam a file or two in there from work or "back-up shoes" for walking home on nights out. I don''t have a gray bag, and the leather is so nice and buttery and distressed.

graylarchmont.JPG

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Next is the blue Bryant bag. It''s smaller (a little larger than a piece of paper) and thinner, and could be an oversized clutch or a shoulder bag. It''s a little over half the price of the Larchmont. I don''t have a blue bag, either, and I think this one would be pretty and chic.

bluebryant.JPG

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Last up is the Avalon satchel in black patent. I have a couple black bags, but this looks like it would be a pretty day-to-night bag, and it''s a little dressier than the other options. It''s roomy, but not gigantic.

blackpatentavalonsatchel.jpg

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
So . . . please tell me which one you like. Feel free to also tell me I''m nuts for wanting another purse
1.gif

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/14/2009 6:56:38 PM
Author: kittybean
Next is the blue Bryant bag. It''s smaller (a little larger than a piece of paper) and thinner, and could be an oversized clutch or a shoulder bag. It''s a little over half the price of the Larchmont. I don''t have a blue bag, either, and I think this one would be pretty and chic.
I think this one is my favorite, the color is so pretty. My second choice would be the black.

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
I really love the blue one! I like the black one too, but I love the blue!!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Okay, more photos to look at! These will give an idea of size. First up: the Larchmont (in Lilac in this photo).

lilaclarchmontmodshotcrop.JPG

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
And here''s the Bryant on Maria Menounos (I''d be getting it in blue):

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Oops. Picture attachment would help.

maria2bryantbag.JPG

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I adore the first one! I think it will stand out, and is very wearable with many things.

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/15/2009 12:57:55 AM
Okay, more photos to look at! These will give an idea of size. First up: the Larchmont (in Lilac in this photo).
It looks so much prettier on! Go for the one that you''ll get the most use out of.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the first one! It looks gorgeous in the Lilac too! Although, I''m not sure if my opinion should count because I never use smaller bags (besides clutches for a dinner out) because they look too night-time dressy.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for your input, ladies! I decided to go for the first one (the Larchmont). And, I just ordered it as I was awaiting a verdict in my trial today, and the trial turned out in my client''s favor, so I am totally on Cloud 9
9.gif

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! I can''t wait to see pictures :)

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/15/2009 8:20:13 PM
Thanks for your input, ladies! I decided to go for the first one (the Larchmont). And, I just ordered it as I was awaiting a verdict in my trial today, and the trial turned out in my client''s favor, so I am totally on Cloud 9
9.gif
yay! I was too late to vote, but this was the one I would have voted for because it just seems more casual everyday wear and I love having extra pockets in the front
9.gif
(all my bags have two pockets too- maybe thats why I leaned towards it)

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/15/2009 8:20:13 PM
9.gif
Sweet! That''s the one I would have picked!
36.gif

And congratulations on your trial! We won today, too!
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results