shape
carat
color
clarity

Which stone?

nelly81

Rough_Rock
Which stone would you choose?

This stone has been confirmed as eye clean (to my standards about 3inches away).
http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/8399/
Higher colour but smaller stone. Hearts and Arrows.

This stone seems to have a better HCA rating, better pics and overall more info on website re fire, sparkle, scintillation etc.

OR

https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-2561977.htm
It is listed as eye clean but need to confirm if it is to my specs.
Lower colour (H) but bigger stone. HCA not as good as other stone.
Not sure is the specs are as good either. Part of the white flash expert selection.

Similar prices - not sure if the size difference will be seen. What do you think?

Thoughts?

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I vastly prefer the GOG option, especially with it being confirmed eyeclean and the amount of provided data. Both inclusions look prongable. It's a .2mm difference that when set you would only see if they were side by side. Find out about the WF stone being eyeclean and if they can give you more info on the plot or more pics that's what I'd want to see.

Which vendor has the setting you want?

nelly81

Rough_Rock
I think i am leaning towards the GOG stone too.

WF have confirmed eyeclean from 10inches and said they are light in colour. the GOG stone is prongable as confirmed by them. When i requested more pics, she asked what more pics I would like? So i am not sure what to ask for??

i would like to be able to find a setting at GOG but still strying to sort through which one as their pics arent great. But likely to be a 6 prong tiffany style setting with soft tapered band. i am pretty sure GOG will stock this?

slg47

Ideal_Rock
nelly81|1316181233|3018795 said:
I think i am leaning towards the GOG stone too.

WF have confirmed eyeclean from 10inches and said they are light in colour. the GOG stone is prongable as confirmed by them. When i requested more pics, she asked what more pics I would like? So i am not sure what to ask for??

i would like to be able to find a setting at GOG but still strying to sort through which one as their pics arent great. But likely to be a 6 prong tiffany style setting with soft tapered band. i am pretty sure GOG will stock this?

yes, GOG should have a setting like this. I would e-mail them and tell them what you are looking for.

I am not sure that having more pics of the WF diamond would help you...just ask if it is eye-clean to your standards.

ultimately you have to decide if you prefer a larger size or higher color. have you seen colors in person? that might help with your decision.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results