shape
carat
color
clarity

which sports car are you?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Hehe, I''m a viper (and I actually LIKE those cars)!

*M*

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fun! I''m an Audi TT: "You''re not the fastest, nor the most nimble, but you''re cute and you have style. You''re not intensely competitive, but when you pass by, everyone turns to look."

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
I''m a Mercedes SLK

Yuck
40.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh, this is too weird.

I took the test and it said I am a Corvette.

That is what I drive!! 2006 Silver Coupe.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I''m a Ferrari, but we own a Mercedes sports car in real life.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh! I didn't expect to be a Porsche 911. Where's my Beamer? That's what I drive in real life.

You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite, and you know it.

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
I''m a Porsche Boxster! I can see myself driving this, but I have a beamer IRL.

You''re stylish, nimble, and good-looking. When it comes to having fun, there are few who can surpass you. And yet, you suffer from a lingering inferiority complex. Maybe it''s because you have an older relative who is always in the limelight?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It said I''m a Ferrari Modena. Ha, that''s a riot. IRL, I drive a S430 4matic, MB.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol i am a Lamborghini Murceliago!!

"You''re not subtle, but you don''t want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you''re a raging bull."
41.gif
17.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Fun!

I''m a Mazda Miata!

"You like to soak up the sun, but your tastes are down to earth. Everyone thinks you''re cute. Life is a winding road, and you like to take the curves in stride. Let other people compete in the rat race - you''re just here to enjoy the ride."

IRL I do drive a Mazda but not a Miata.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Strangely enough, this seems to be one of the more accurate personality tests that I''ve seen online!
1.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/21/2006 3:32:07 PM
Author: KristyDarling
Strangely enough, this seems to be one of the more accurate personality tests that I''ve seen online!
1.gif
I agree!

I once took a survey for work and it produced two pages all about me. It was so strange! 100% right on about me! It was really interesting.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/21/2006 2:04:45 PM
Author: Chrono
Gosh! I didn''t expect to be a Porsche 911. Where''s my Beamer? That''s what I drive in real life.

You have a classic style, but you''re up-to-date with the latest technology. You''re ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you''re one of the elite, and you know it.
HI:

Me too! But I would much rather been a Bentley Continental......
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I''m a Ferrari 360 Modena!!!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Haha... I''m a Porsche 911 too! Yum...
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/21/2006 4:18:02 PM
Author: bling*diva*
~~I''m a Ferrari 360 Modena!!!!
Me too!!!
9.gif

neren

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/21/2006 3:17:32 PM
Author: Mara
lol i am a Lamborghini Murceliago!!

''You''re not subtle, but you don''t want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you''re a raging bull.''
41.gif
17.gif
I''m a Lamborghini Murcielago!
9.gif
11.gif

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Im a corvette...

You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.

31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
31.gif
31.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/21/2006 3:27:22 PM
Author: snlee
Fun!

I''m a Mazda Miata!

''You like to soak up the sun, but your tastes are down to earth. Everyone thinks you''re cute. Life is a winding road, and you like to take the curves in stride. Let other people compete in the rat race - you''re just here to enjoy the ride.''

IRL I do drive a Mazda but not a Miata.
Exactly what i got... handy as i have one :D

(tho i would have settled for a Lotus Elise)

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
DEAD ON...

Ford Mustang

You''re an American classic -- fast, strong, and bold. You''re not snobby or pretentious, but you have what it takes to give anyone a run for their money.

AND....

Guess what I drive? Yup, 2000 red mustang convertible.

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
I'm a Lotus Elise... "You believe in maximum performance and minimum baggage. You like to travel light and fast, hit the corners hard, and dance like there's no tomorrow."

Interesting... although it could be describing my ideal self more than my actual self!
2.gif
But I'm very "all or nothing" and I like to put everything right out there on the table... no holding back. And while I can be more of a worrier than I'd like, I definitely value living for the moment... so maybe that really is me!
9.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
i''m a corvette.

i thought there were going to be more questions than that...

the other Jake

Shiny_Rock
a Ferrari 360 Modena... look at how sexy I am!

f360.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
LOL.. I am a nissan 350Z

You're not the fastest or the most agile, but you have style and power. You believe in looking good and moving quickly -- without breaking the bank.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m a corvette!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m a Viper....did anyone take the next test mentioned at the bottom of the results of the sports car one? I''m a "Talent" for that one... these personality tests always throw me. I think I''m answering honestly, although maybe I''m answering using wishful thinking? LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results