shape
carat
color
clarity

which site is best for photobook

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
As you know, I''m having boudoir pictures taken for FI''s wedding present. I''m planning on having a book made up of the pictures to give him on our wedding day/the night before/day after (not sure when yet). Which site has the best quality and the best price for book making?

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Hudson, I believe there was a thread about this in the last week or so... I''ll try to find it...

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Hey Hudson! We are going to use Blurb. FI''s mom ordered one with our vacation pictures in it and it turned out unbelievably amazing! It was really cheap and the quality was beyond anything we were ever expecting. The colors translated so well and it honestly looks like a professionally published coffee table book. The only thing, though, is that they put example books on the website. I haven''t designed one myself yet, so I don''t know if there is an option to not make it public (I assume there is), but you would probably want to contact them first to make absolutely sure.

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
i second blurb.com!

ive made two books with them and they look great.
im alllmost done with our thrid book which will be our wedding photos! we are getting a pro album from our photographer, but wanted to do a blurb book to give to our parents and it will have way wayyy wayyy more pictures then our professional album!

i love blurb and people are always so impressed when they see the other books i''ve made.

and yes, you absolutely can make the books private.

oh, one more thing, if you do go with blurb make sure you do the hard cover!
the soft cover curls overtime. the hardcover is definitely worth it.

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
A lot of professionals use MPix That is where I would go for high quality books. I''ve used them before and have been very happy.

But if I want a cheap book of pretty good but not phenomenal quality I use ArtsCow. I love the scrapbooking type embellishments they have available and you can''t beat the price! If you sign up click on the "Credits and Discounts" links on the left side - most times I have a coupon in there for a free photo book and you just have to pay shipping.

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
I''d also suggest Mpix. Their work is very good and very reasonable.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks ladies, this is really great!

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
another vote for blurb. we did our guestbook from there and it turned out amazing!!! it took some time to create but it was very fun and we are really pleased with how it turned out!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results