shape
carat
color
clarity

Which pair for studs? specs inside..WF ACA vs. GOG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tdenali

Rough_Rock
Trade
Wow this site is addicting, who knew I could spend countless hours researching this site and all the vendors diamonds on the net!!!! Thatnks everyone for all the great information posted on this site. In any case, I need a favor: (please...)

Could you guys help me pick out a pair of diamonds to be mounted in 3 prong martini settings. I am torn between the Whiteflash ACA''s and the diamonds at Good Old Gold. If you guys could take a look and let me know what you think? I am not the best reader of the IS pictures, and I want to make sure I am getting the best for my money. They are a present for my wife''s 30th birthday, and I have to order within the next week. I apologize for posting again, but before I wasn''t considering the WF ACA, but I like WF and GOG trade in policy. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you guys see another pair I may have missed, I am def. open to that as well!

Pair 1...Whiteflash
Whiteflash Pair...Click Here

Pair 2...Good Old Gold
Diamond 1 with all specs....click here
Diamond 2...some specs listed...click here

Pair 3..Good Old Gold
Diamond 1...All specs here...click here
Diamond 2...some specs...click here

I would ideally like a pair of ACA in the H-I range, SI1 from Whiteflash, but there is nothing available, I guess I am paying a little extra for the VS1 clarity. GOG I can get a slightly bigger size in the color clarity range I had originally wanted. So what do you guys think. Please help!!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/19/2009 7:23:45 AM
Author:tdenali
Wow this site is addicting, who knew I could spend countless hours researching this site and all the vendors diamonds on the net!!!! Thatnks everyone for all the great information posted on this site. In any case, I need a favor: (please...)

Could you guys help me pick out a pair of diamonds to be mounted in 3 prong martini settings. I am torn between the Whiteflash ACA's and the diamonds at Good Old Gold. If you guys could take a look and let me know what you think? I am not the best reader of the IS pictures, and I want to make sure I am getting the best for my money. They are a present for my wife's 30th birthday, and I have to order within the next week. I apologize for posting again, but before I wasn't considering the WF ACA, but I like WF and GOG trade in policy. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you guys see another pair I may have missed, I am def. open to that as well!

Pair 1...Whiteflash
Whiteflash Pair...Click Here

Pair 2...Good Old Gold
Diamond 1 with all specs....click here
Diamond 2...some specs listed...click here

Pair 3..Good Old Gold
Diamond 1...All specs here...click here
Diamond 2...some specs...click here

I would ideally like a pair of ACA in the H-I range, SI1 from Whiteflash, but there is nothing available, I guess I am paying a little extra for the VS1 clarity. GOG I can get a slightly bigger size in the color clarity range I had originally wanted. So what do you guys think. Please help!!!!
Welcome!

If you could get the diameter measurements for the second GOG diamonds for pairs 2 and 3 that would help.

The WF pair look nice, check with WF as to how well they match for earrings.

tdenali

Rough_Rock
Trade
I have requested the diameters of these two diamonds. Once I receive them, I will post the additional info. Thanks everyone!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/19/2009 8:06:37 AM
Author: tdenali
I have requested the diameters of these two diamonds. Once I receive them, I will post the additional info. Thanks everyone!!
Most welcome!

tdenali

Rough_Rock
Trade
Assuming these diameters woudl fit nicely together, which pair would you end up going with. Do you see anything wrong with the GOG diamonds that have the specs listed?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/19/2009 9:17:05 AM
Author: tdenali
Assuming these diameters woudl fit nicely together, which pair would you end up going with. Do you see anything wrong with the GOG diamonds that have the specs listed?
They look fine as far as I can tell, I would probably pick the largest ones so that is why the diameter is needed. Also just a thought but unless you really wanted top notch h&a diamonds for the earrings you could see what else is out there with proven proportions and performance, for example WF have the Ready set to Go preset studs which contain Expert Selection diamonds. These are not upgradable unlike ACA''s but I just thought I would mention it.

You could also check out this website www.highperformancediamonds.com if you wanted to see what else is out there. If you wanted a branded cut, this website sells Infinity h&a.

SYC

Shiny_Rock
Personally, I wouldn''t go with the WF set because of the 5.20 vs. 5.28 difference. It may not be perceptible to anyone, but as a mind-clean issue, I like diamond studs to be very very close in diameter measurements. I love how mine are almost a perfect match in terms of specs. Not sure if this is important to you, but just thought I''d give my 2 cents!

5.20-5.23X3.21 5.28-5.29X3.23

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results