shape
carat
color
clarity

Which ones.....Shoe help please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Ladies, so I am now looking into dyeable shoes. I like these Martinez Valero shoes. Which shoes do you think would go well with my two outfits? I kinda want to stick with only 1 pair of shoes for the whole event. The reception is going to be at a garden and the lunch reception at a banquet hall immediately after. I''m planning on dying the shoes to match my bridesmaids dresses. Which would look good for both outfits?

http://shop.martinezvalero.com/epages/280065.sf/en_US/?ObjectPath=/Shops/280065/Products/Crista/SubProducts/Crista-0010

http://www.dsw.com/dsw_shoes/catalog/product.jsp?index=104&sort=&category=cat20165&prodId=190233&brand=

Thanks for the help!!
9.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Here''s pair 1. I can''t get a pic of pair 2 though....

Crista_0020_ivory_m.jpg

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Front of my dress....

1157front.jpg

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Back of my dress....

1157back.jpg

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
My after the wedding dress....

We''re planning on having a private dinner with close friends and family after the lunch reception. And I want to die the shoes the same color as the ribbon on this dress. Which shoes would look good, ladies?

littlewhitedresskiwi.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
everything looks great but I think the DSW shoes would be better, esp. if you are dying them.

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Both are lovely but there is something so "yummy" about the Crista!
I love the extra bling with your "cleanly" elegant dress!

The back of your dress is so beautiful, btw

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Bella, I was thinking the same thing about the second pair! I thought they''d be easier to dye hence I''m a bit torn about the decision.

Jaylex, I personally LOVE the Crista pair with all that bling! But I''m not sure how it''d be to dye them. I think I can dye the whole thing, but the strap part is iffy. I think it''s satin so it should be a "yes", but then again it could be leather and then, it''s not dyeable...It''s possible though that I''d decide not to dye my shoes after all after I see them in person! Thanks for the compliment about my dress! The back is why I picked it and I love the simplicity!!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Here is the second pair.

Shoe2Option.JPG

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I love both pairs. Pair 1 is fun. Pair 2 is more elegant. I think Pair 2 will go better with both dresses if you only stick with one pair of shoes.

cally

Rough_Rock
I vote pair two! I think it goes better with boy dresses, and still has a little bit of bling!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
I vote for the first pair. Bring on the bling! They are really knock-out "statement" shoes.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for getting the second picture up, charmypoo!!!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I love the Crista, because of the extra bling
3.gif

I think either would look good with the dresses, but it depends on what kind of feel you''re going for. If you want bold and blingy, then the 1st pair is the winner. If you want a more subdued elegant look, then the 2nd pair works perfectly!

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
I really love the first pair! In my opinion you really can''t go wrong with either of them. I also love your after the wedding dress, what a gorgeous green colour on the sash!
30.gif

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
I like pair 2!!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/13/2010 12:51:19 AM
Author: Luckyeshe
Bella, I was thinking the same thing about the second pair! I thought they''d be easier to dye hence I''m a bit torn about the decision.

Jaylex, I personally LOVE the Crista pair with all that bling! But I''m not sure how it''d be to dye them. I think I can dye the whole thing, but the strap part is iffy. I think it''s satin so it should be a ''yes'', but then again it could be leather and then, it''s not dyeable...It''s possible though that I''d decide not to dye my shoes after all after I see them in person! Thanks for the compliment about my dress! The back is why I picked it and I love the simplicity!!
You''re welcome
4.gif

Hmmm... can you email the company that sells them to see if it''s satin? they are sooooooo.... pretty!
Heck.. if it turns out to be leather, color it with a lighter green sharpie or some green nail polish! The color shouldn''t be "that" off! lol. jk of course.
But they are beautiful. And I think your beautiful dress deserves beautiful blingy shoes :)

And sorry to get off topic but CharmyPoo''s avatar is really cute!

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
Both great looking shoes, but the fact that you want to dye it I vote for 2. The Crista is gorgeous as white or ivory because of the bling factor. But on the DSW, the color is what would be the stand-out factor and that style would be prettier in color.

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
I love the first pair!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
I like the 2nd ones. I think you''d be able to wear them after the wedding with more outfits. BUT I''m a fan of the bling and so the 1st ones are a close runner up. I think either way, you''ll be good.

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
I love
30.gif
the first pair especially to go with your gown, but if you think you''ll have a problem dying them the second is a perfectly good alternative. Ahh good luck and let us know what you decide!

JerseyGrl81

Shiny_Rock
They are both really pretty, but unless you are a size 10 it looks like shoe number 2 is out of the running.
8.gif
But that being said I like number 1 better anyway!
36.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Hurray!!!! I ordered both shoes!!!! I''ll take pictures when they come in and see how I feel about them then!!!! I figured, it''s kinda hard to make the decision when you don''t see how they look on your feet with your dress, so why not just get them both and return the one I don''t love. Thanks for the help, ladies!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results