shape
carat
color
clarity

Which (mostly) matching pair of CBIs would you select?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

You have a great budget. Now. Go with a vendor with a great tradeup policy.

FWIW, you'll "need" your kidneys. Diamonds, not so much. :tongue::devil:

cheers--Sharon

headlight

Ideal_Rock
@RunningwithScissors I am looking forward to what you will choose. I am also in the market for new diamond studs. I am willing to take as "low" as good SI2s (not to say I wouldn't like VS, of course, but I want to make it look like I'm easy-going lol!), but they have to be E color (see how "easy" I am... I'm okay to say no to D lol!). I'm not willing to go below E. And they have to be 1 carat each. So for something that is decent of those specs it is a $10k or more expenditure. I've seen some but they haven't impressed me enough to pull the trigger (much to hubby's delight lol). So that is definitely my 2020 resolution! I know I'm supposed to say I am going to strive to be this or that "in 2020", which I'm more than happy to keep promises I know I can't keep... but my real New Years resolution is new studs in 2020 ;-)

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
@headlight I love your New Year's resolution! The fun ones are the only ones worth making!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I assume you went ahead and purchased the one carat D's from HPD? That's exciting!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope you decided on the 1 ct D VS1's! That size will look better with your ring and I wouldn't have bought a pair with mismatched color or diameter. I am SO glad you didn't settle for those!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sounds exciting! Please keep us posted on the latest developments! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results