shape
carat
color
clarity

Which jewelry do newlyweds give each other?

naradee_mmin

Rough_Rock
My teacher gave me an exercise to learn about the insights of newlywed couples about giving jewelry as a gift to each other. And I need to find out what newlyweds think about this and whether the jewelry needs to have any special brand/meaning/design/feature. So I got some questions:

• What thoughts/expectations do you have about your love/marriage?
  • Once you're married, is your love any different from when you were dating?
  • Are you having any problems/pressures with your new marriage? (I think newlyweds will usually still be passionate and have few problems affecting their love, but what if there are any difficult cases?).
  • If possible, on special occasions (Valentine’s, anniversary,...), what gift would you like to give/receive from your partner, and does it need to have any special meaning?
  • And if the gift is a piece of jewelry, do you have any special requests for it (brand, design, meaning,...)
Sorry for asking so many questions, but I just want to make sure I understand what newlyweds think about the gifts they want to give each other, and maybe the difficulties they may encounter in keeping the love alive. I need these for my report on a product promotion campaign (the product is jewelry) Pls help meee

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
have you asked your mum and dad ?
grandparents ?- or other couples in your family or family friends
teachers like examples

GemHunter369

Rough_Rock
I normally don't ask for gift requests, especially jewelry, unless I know I can afford the kind of jewelry my partner desires. I rarely give jewelry as gifts because I find it to be a very personal item. Similarly, I'd prefer my partner not to give me jewelry unless she asks me first. The exception is an engagement ring, as that's a significant purchase that should be close to perfect, classic yet easy enough to modify if my partner chooses to change some aspect of it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results