shape
carat
color
clarity

which immersion blender?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i have decided that a food processor is overkill form my needs and an immersion blender would be ideal. any recommendations?

mz

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
I got a Breville from my sister. It''s corded, but I think it''s fantastic. Much like power drills, corded has more "oomph" but cordless provides added convenience. I have outlets next to my stove so corded was fine for me.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks for the feedback. i''ve seen that one locally and was considering it.....

mz

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
We have a Cuisinart and we couldn''t live without it. It is corded (which is key if you use it a lot, or need a lot of power). It also has different attachments: a mini-food processor/chopper and a whisk. We use the chopper for nuts and herbs mostly, and the whisk attachment (in conjunction with the included cup), makes whipped cream a snap. Clean-up is easy. I absolutely cannot overstate how much we love this thing. The only thing I might change is to make it have a variable speed, but honestly, that isn''t not much of an issue.

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I have the Cuisinart smartstick corded immersion blender that comes with the mini chopper, whisk and measuring cup. I really like it, and I do find myself using the mini chopper for quite a few things as I have the 14 cup food processor and there are only 2 of us in the house :). I would definitely recommend it!

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/29/2009 8:00:54 PM
Author: fatafelice
We have a Cuisinart and we couldn''t live without it. It is corded (which is key if you use it a lot, or need a lot of power). It also has different attachments: a mini-food processor/chopper and a whisk. We use the chopper for nuts and herbs mostly, and the whisk attachment (in conjunction with the included cup), makes whipped cream a snap. Clean-up is easy. I absolutely cannot overstate how much we love this thing. The only thing I might change is to make it have a variable speed, but honestly, that isn''t not much of an issue.

We posted at the same time - DITTO :)

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/29/2009 8:05:00 PM
Author: *~*Danielle*~*
I have the Cuisinart smartstick corded immersion blender that comes with the mini chopper, whisk and measuring cup. I really like it, and I do find myself using the mini chopper for quite a few things as I have the 14 cup food processor and there are only 2 of us in the house :). I would definitely recommend it!
I agree. We only use our big food processor when we have dinner parties, and even then, odds are good the mini one gets used as well.

All three functions were put into use for Thanksgiving dinner.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results