shape
carat
color
clarity

Which entree would you choose?

Which entree would you choose when you RSVP''d?

• Chicken Oscar: Pan sauteed, topped with asparagus, crabmeat, lobster claw meat, hollandaise sauce an

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Chicken Florentine: Wild rice, spinach, Boursin cheese stuffing, sauced with a white wine cream redu

• Goat Cheese Spinach Ravioli: Complimented with a carros sweet potato puree, vegetable spaghettini an

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
We just got home from our tasting, and everything was SOOOOO good. We still have to decide which hors d'oeuvres we want to serve, but we've settled on entrees (yay!). Completely out of curiosity, and perhaps to get a rough idea of how our guests' choices might break down, given the following 4 options on your RSVP card, which would you choose?

ETA: oops! carrot, not carros
ETA2: The first two will be served with chive potato cake and asparagus

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yum! I'll have the Chicken Oscar and my FI will have the Filet Mignon, please.
9.gif

All of the entrees sound really yummy.

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Zoe! We''re so excited to be throwing a wedding with good food. We don''t get to taste the hors d''oeuvres, but the list of choices is ridiculous. I have no clue how we''ll narrow it down.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah, it seems that the list of hors d''oeuvres on any menu is endless, and everything always sounds absolutely delicious. I love them!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t had dinner yet and when I read the options my mouth literally started salivating. MMMmmmmm!!! They all sounds delicious!! I suddenly have a craving for anything with goat cheese in it.

dogmama

Shiny_Rock
The chicken oscar sounds ridiculously good. OMG...I am so hungry now. LOL!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
I voted for the goat cheese spinach ravioli, but that's because I'm vegetarian. I do agree that the chicken Oscar sounds yummy though - that'd be my FI's choice.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I would do 1,2 or 4. I''m not a fan of crab meat most of the time. I don''t trust just anyone''s ability to have the best...which is the least fishy tasting....crabmeat.

Is there a difference in price? The problem with too many options, is that it is so hard to choose!!!

They all sound divine.

(It reminds me of the topic of my company when they addressed "sku proliferation" in the stores.)

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/8/2008 12:00:29 AM
Author: miraclesrule
I would do 1,2 or 4. I''m not a fan of crab meat most of the time. I don''t trust just anyone''s ability to have the best...which is the least fishy tasting....crabmeat.

Is there a difference in price? The problem with too many options, is that it is so hard to choose!!!

They all sound divine.

(It reminds me of the topic of my company when they addressed ''sku proliferation'' in the stores.)
The Ravioli and the Chicken Florentine are the same price. The Chicken Oscar is a few bucks more than those, and the Filet is a couple bucks more than the Oscar. We get to offer 4 choices, plus the kids meal (chicken fingers and fries), so our poor guests will just have to make the tough decision! Worse comes to worse, couples can share. I''m sure FI and I will!
5.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I love sharing!! It''s a traditional and in my family, one gets the evil eye if you order the same thing. We like to taste each others. I bet you will get that a lot.

Those are some amazing entrees.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I picked the Chicken Florentine because I L
30.gif
VE Boursin. Love it. Can''t say that enough.

That sounds like one great menu BTW.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Goat''s cheese because I''m vegetarian.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2008 9:02:20 PM
Author: ZoeBartlett
Yum! I''ll have the Chicken Oscar and my FI will have the Filet Mignon, please.
9.gif

All of the entrees sound really yummy.
Ditto!!!!! Oh wow, that Chicken Oscar sounds fantastic, and I know J would always go for the steak. Can I come to your wedding too, ladyciel?
18.gif
9.gif

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the feedback, everyone! Their presentation is awesome, too. This is what our plates looked like at the tasting. We tasted 2 beefs and 2 chickens, and from that decided on the 4 entrees I listed above.

tasting.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
chicken oscar for me. i''m a sucka for seafood.

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I''m mostly veg, and a pasta freak, so I chose the goat cheese ravioli. FI would have the Filet. Your choices all sound delish, your guests are lucky!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Filet! I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
a good Filet.

ETA: Wow I sounded kind of silly to be talking about Filet. Let me reword: I love Filet.
30.gif

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all the votes, ladies! It will be interesting to see how representative the PS response is compared to our guest pool. Nearly everyone invited has to travel to get here, so perhaps the menu choices will be extra motivation to make the trek.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results