Which earrings?

• Pair Number Two (no pearls)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Keep looking!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hiya. Found some earrings when Rockzilla and AmberGretchen and I went shopping after the GTG. I like different things about each. John is strongly in favor of one pair. But I'm wondering if I should keep looking because I don't know if either is 'it.'

Wearing hair half up/ half down.

SO here's the first pair:

I think these are too small.

GYPSYEarring11.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pair number one from the front. I like how these hang... you can see the full earrings from the front and side.

GYPSYEarring1.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pair number two: I love these from the side. Plus they photograph nicer than the others I think.

GYPSYEarring22.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
But when you look at me head on.. you can't really see the full earrings just the side view of them.

GYPSYEarring2.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I''m with you. I love #1 because they pop from the front.
I prefer number two, but they get lost from the front.
That''s why I selected to keep looking.

But if you didn''t find anything you liked, I would have to go with number 1.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/5/2008 1:22:48 AM
Author: miraclesrule
I'm with you. I love #1 because they pop from the front.
I prefer number two, but they get lost from the front.
That's why I selected to keep looking.

But if you didn't find anything you liked, I would have to go with number 1.

Okay so I'm not alone... or being too picky.

John likes number two. Says they sparkle more and are very "me."

Number 2 were so affordable I almost want to go to the bead store and see if I can modify number 2 so they are posts instead of hoops at the ear. I think that would fix the way they hang front view. But then... I think that they may not come out right and I'd best not fiddle with them. But then again, I might have to change them to gold posts anyway cause my ears can't tolerate most costume jewelry for long term.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I like #2. I like the fact that they are more subtle straight on. But usually one''s head moves enough that long earrings dangle, move around and sparkle from all angles.

Where did you ladies wonder off to? Glad you had good luck finding something nice to buy!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/5/2008 2:00:10 AM
Author: swingirl
I like #2. I like the fact that they are more subtle straight on. But usually one's head moves enough that long earrings dangle, move around and sparkle from all angles.

Where did you ladies wonder off to? Glad you had good luck finding something nice to buy!

Hey you! Thanks for the vote! We went to a lot of places. We looked for china for rockzilla (oh I have to reply in her thread, I love the Noritake she found!), dresses for AmberGretchen, we wandered into purses and shoes, had some discussions about undergarments (Nordies had few sale racks that were tempting) in a few places. Lets see we hit... BCBG, Cache, Banana Republic, Macys, Nordstroms... and I'm sure I'm forgetting some places. Then we had dinner... and um around 9 something PM we finally decided we should probably return to our homes. LOL. It was a bit of a shopping marathon.

We found the most amazing red shoes. OMG. We all wanted a pair. Don't know if any of us would have been able to walk in them... but they were stunning.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2956375?Category=&Search=True&SearchType=keywordsearch&keyword=red+weitzman+in+All+Categories&origin=searchresults

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Cute shoes! I like the heel.

I can''t believe you guys stretched it out to 9pm!! How fun! You must have gotten your second wind because you looked like it was nap time at lunch. But I guess the lure of shopping is strong!!!! If I ever need a personal shopper with oodles of energy I''ll know the gals to contact.

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
keep looking! they are both nice but neither are perfect in your opinion.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
swingirl, I never got my second wind honestly. I just hadn''t slept the night before... but it was so much fun we just kept going. LOL. But, yes you definitely know who to accompany you if you need long term shopping assistance. The shoes are beautiful. Nicer in person.

Noel. Thank you! I think I will keep looking. You are right!

sunnygirl

Shiny_Rock
I like #2 a lot!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/5/2008 4:05:18 PM
Author: noelwr
keep looking! they are both nice but neither are perfect in your opinion.
Agree.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I still like #1 - I just think they look very bridal, and I think they are so elegant from the front. It would help if you post a pic of your dress though - I know you are making a lot of modifications, but it would still help to see the overall style/design.

Swingirl - Ms. Gypsy and I are champion marathon shoppers - the last time we went shopping together we planned for a couple of hours in the afternoon and finished around the same time...boy did we both get in trouble with our DH/FI
12.gif
27.gif
11.gif
What can I say, I'm a shopaholic, and I think its contagious.
3.gif
And Gypsy and Rockzilla are such fabulous company, really, who can blame me??
2.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
If you aren''t immediately in love with either one, then I would keep looking. If nothing else can be found, I vote number one.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, of those two pairs, I like #1 but I''d keep looking. I''m with AG, I think the first pair looks more bridal but I think you could do better.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
I like pair number one personally!
5.gif

RLG

Shiny_Rock
Number 2. I actually like number 1 better, but I think it would be more likely to get lost if you are wearing your hair half down.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results