shape
carat
color
clarity

Which dress?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
One more for the ruffles!!! It is such a FUN dress and you look great in it!

However, as you already know it is more "trendy" than the other dress. I personally am totally up for trendy and fun pieces, but you just want to make sure you will still LOVE your pics in 25 years. Just wanted to throw that out there... but, if that doesn''t matter than go for it. It would be an amazing dress to dance the night away in :)

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
I love 1367.

You seem a little short for the ruffles, but it could just be the camera angle?

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
By far - the ruffle dress. It is absolutely divine on you! It looks way better on you than the model!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2009 7:41:45 PM
Author: mintve
I prefer #1, its timeless and elegant
Ditto.

ETA: Love the Watters on you the best. The Mikaelas are numbers 2 and 3 (I prefer the one with the straps). And the pronovias....the ruffles look like they'd date date frankly and I don't like what they are doing for you from the back.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OK, after seeing the pictures on you, I''m going to say, hands-down, the ruffles - its absolutely divine on you, completely perfect
36.gif
9.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 6:40:01 PM
Author: Diva0413
Last, but not least... Another Mikaella dress. I believe it''s style 1351.
I like this one best. It''s clean, pretty, and flattering. I seem to like simpler gowns though--the ruffled one looked pretty on you, too.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 9:21:31 PM
Author: kittybean
Date: 2/17/2009 6:40:01 PM

Author: Diva0413

Last, but not least... Another Mikaella dress. I believe it''s style 1351.

I like this one best. It''s clean, pretty, and flattering. I seem to like simpler gowns though--the ruffled one looked pretty on you, too.

Ditto, I like the ruffles but this one looked amazing on you

meresal

Ideal_Rock
That dress looks stunning on you!! "Ruffles" for sure!!
19.gif

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
RUFFLES
30.gif
18.gif
I'm totally biased though 'cause my dress also has lace and ruffles. Personally, I don't care that my dress will never be considered "a classic." I love it NOW and know on my wedding day I'm going to feel sexy and beautiful. Plus, I love that it's different and fun, and totally fits with my latin-flavoured DW. If you're still not sure though then my vote's for the Watters, strapless Mikaella, and then the strapped Mikaella in that order. Whatever you decide you're going to look fabulous 'cause you've the figure to carry all these styles. Good luck in your decidion and let us know what you decide.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
#2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ETA: Ruffles!!!!! I love it!!!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I say the ruffles! I think you''d look fantastic in it!

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks all! I have to say that I learned a valuable lesson from this. To me, the Ruffles dress looks "meh" on the model, but looks much better in person!

Purrfectpear - I sort of agree with you. I''m only 5"3'' and I didn''t have any heels on with this try-on. My overall concern with Ruffles dress is that I''ll be an accessory to the dress. If that even makes any sense.

Gypsy - I sort of love the Watters dress. I think my only concern was it seemed a bit plain.

Kittybean & Deelight - I think you and I are on the same page. The beginning of this saga was that the Mikaella 1351 dress was the FIRST dress I tried on and I knew I was in love! But between the bridal consultant and my Mom shuffling me in and out of dresses, I didn''t get a chance to enjoy it. But when I tried on Ruffles, my Mom started crying and basically said I didn''t need to try on anything else because that was the one. I''m still a little torn because I like the ruffles, but I''m not sure if I LOVE it...
30.gif
When I went back and snuck in the pictures, my Mom damn near cried (AGAIN!) seeing me in the ruffle dress. But toward the 1351, she''s pretty stone faced and expressionless.

Well, I''m still on the fence about this. I''m probably going to go back tomorrow (they are sooooo tired of seeing my face! LOL!) and add some more to the potential list. Keep you posted!

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2009 6:10:41 PM
Author: BeachRunner
I like #1 better. I love the shape of #2, but thats too much ruffle for MY taste. Both will be beautiful, I''m sure!

OK. I lied. After seeing the dress on you, the ruffle dress is not too much ruffle, and looks AMAZING on you! SOO, I change my vote to the ruffle dress!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Diva - You are wear.ing the heck out of that ruffle dress! That one, imho, was made for you! Not everyone could pull that off. Once it''s altered and fits you perfectly it is going to be stunning!!

newbie124

Brilliant_Rock
I didn''t like the ruffle dress when I saw it on the model, but after seeing the pictures of you in it, I think you could definitely pull it off! I think it had the most character (in a good way) of all the ones you tried on.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Ruffly ruffleness! Big surprise there...hehe!

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
I think the Ruffle dress looks like it was made for you!!
I usually favor the simplier styles and really love the 1351.
Do you want a super fun dress of a classic one? IMO you can''t lose in any of ''em!

xoxo

Shiny_Rock
Hi Diva0413 I like Mikaella style 1367 it looks elegant then the San Patrick looks beautiful on you.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You look fabulous in ALL the dresses!!! I just can''t vote for the ruffles, though, because I do think it is a little on the trendy side and I like more classic, elegant looks (like the rest of them).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results