shape
carat
color
clarity

Which do you prefer? (POLL)

Which proposal do you prefer?

• Propose on the train! It''s romantic and she''ll love it!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DGFitz

Rough_Rock
Help me choose the perfect proposal for my situation.

We have been dating for a while and discussing marriage for several months now. She's talked about it with her parents and they are 100% behind us and actually just waiting for it to happen already. We've discussed how the ceremony would work, and the values we would start our family on. The only thing I am waiting for is the opportunity to ask for her parent's blessings in person.

Well that opportunity is right around Thanksgiving time! Knowing her parents (particularly her mom), I don't expect them to keep a secret for too long. I've wanted to propose at the site of our first "I love you" but it would require waiting possibly another week from the time I receive the "blessing" from the parents.

There is another, more immediate option. We went on an overnight train adventure last winter and we talk about the experience incessantly. As it happens, we will be taking another overnight train home from her parents house (after I've HOPEFULLY secured their blessing). Should I wait to return to the site of the love confession, or go for the romance of the overnight train? (We'll have a private room on the train so there will be no embarrassment). What do you think?

Thank you!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Go for the train! I think it would be less expected than at a place that is a known ''sentimental location''.
1.gif

blackpolkadot

Shiny_Rock
It would be nice to propose in the spot where you first said "I love you," but that would be a dead giveaway to me. Proposing on the train would make it special and would be a surprise, so my vote is for the train!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I voted for the first I love you...but gotta say, from your post, it sounds like you definitely want to propose on the train - lots more pros for that from your description. Propose where you want to propose to her! Either one is romantic :)

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
go for the train! It would be an exciting thrill and really capture the moment! then you can go to the first spot where you said "I love you" to celebrate the special event!
30.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
The train! It''ll be a fun story!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The train sounds so romantic and she will be REALLY surprised!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results