shape
carat
color
clarity

Which do you like better- STDs...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/21/2008 11:26:30 PM
Author: Izzy03
While number 1 is really cool, it is too busy for my taste. I love the simplicity of number 2. So number 2 is my pick. Hmmm, maybe you could merge the two.......
Hey!
35.gif
35.gif
I was wondering where you have been! Havent seen ya in a while! Hope the wedding planning is going well!! :)

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/21/2008 8:48:34 PM
Author: Sparkalicious
Date: 12/21/2008 7:32:35 PM

Author: blondebunny

thanks for the opinions so far... any thoughts on this one??

FI doesnt like the sweatshirt he is wearing in the second one... he really likes how it tells the story... I tried to make one not as busy... what do you think now??

I like this one the best. I love the fact that it has the proposal story with pics and is a little cleaner than #1 so it''s easier to see, right away, that it''s a save the date.

The only thing that *I* think would make it perfect would be if you were able to add in your wedding website address somewhere, in addition to, the formal invite to follow etc.

Looking good! Fantastic job ... you''re just so talented.
thanks!! I actually think I will move the formal invite to follow and our wedding website on the back on it...

i would have picked it already but FI was being difficult... and I wanted him to help...but he isnt much help besides telling me he doesnt like the picture i love! grrr... But... i have this great idea since we got disney annual passes for christmas... that we will bring a photog( i have one that i shoot frequently with) and have him take some engagement like pics for us... :) i thought i might get some cool pics that way... but we wouldnt do that for a while.. so i couldnt use those pics... BUT we might go back before they take down all the christmas decorations and i will take some more pics.. of course without his stupid sweatshirt! :)

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/21/2008 8:29:22 PM
Author: miraclesrule
#1 for sure.

I love the second one, but I have an affinity for polkadots, so please don''t take those out.

I also like the story and pictures of the proposal on #1 and I don''t think it''s too busy. Too busy is what my SIL when did when designing their STD so that people thought it was a postcard advertising a 25% discount on dancing lessons and tossed it.
6.gif

I can see why it''s hard to choose because they are both really good.
thanks for the headsup about people throwing them away by accident! I had thought that might be a problem, so I was thinking of putting them in envelopes just in case :)

bootsiekin

Shiny_Rock
I like the number 1 with the pics of him proposing..maybe you could do like a filmstrip kind of thing or the pics with a more simple border instead of them being broken up by the words? I agree it looks a little busy, but I like the pics of him proposing like others have said.
1.gif

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
BB, I totally suck at photoshoping and the like, but what about something like this? Without the bubbles and framing I think your STD''s look less busy and the recipients will be able to focus more on the beautiful pictoral story of your proposal. Just my two cents though...

savethedate3b - poca.jpg

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/21/2008 11:38:01 PM
Author: blondebunny
and with a square instead of a circle.. any better now?
Much better!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results