shape
carat
color
clarity

Which diamond & sapphire ring??? Leon Mege or Damiani???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
Hi guys,

I''ve decided to treat myself to a RHR for my birthday and can''t decide between these two. I know in the end it''s what I like best but it''ll help to hear some opinions. Which one do you like more and why??

Thank you!!!

Here''s the Leon:

r844_015Ww.jpg

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
and here''s the Damiani...

06F13.jpg

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
I like them both, but prefer the Leon! I think it would be a little more versatile. How yummy!!!
30.gif
31.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Didn''t think I would... but I prefer the Diamani.. it has more presence for a RHR, really makes a nice statement on it''s own. Plus it''s half eternity so there''s less breakage likely.

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2008 2:06:26 AM
Author: Gypsy
Didn''t think I would... but I prefer the Diamani.. it has more presence for a RHR, really makes a nice statement on it''s own. Plus it''s half eternity so there''s less breakage likely.
So true! Diamani

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for your input! I'm leaning towards the Damiani too which I've actually seen in person. But the Leon one always catches my attention when I'm perusing his website.

Keep your opinions coming!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I prefer the Leon because it looks more feminine. I''m not into thicker looking rings.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2008 2:06:26 AM
Author: Gypsy
I agree.

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
Definately number 2. I think #1 would get lost all alone.

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/24/2008 12:17:10 AM
Author:diamondnut
Hi guys,

I''ve decided to treat myself to a RHR for my birthday and can''t decide between these two. I know in the end it''s what I like best but it''ll help to hear some opinions. Which one do you like more and why??

Thank you!!!

Here''s the Leon:

I love this ring (tried it on a few weeks ago), and it sparkles like mad. But it''s super thin, I think maybe 2mm, maybe even a tad thinner. If you''re going for a substantial stand-alone, I''d go w/ the Diamani. If you want delicate blingage, go with the Leon.

Are you up for another custom piece? Maybe Leon could make it bigger.
31.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I must say this would be a choice very difficult to make without trying the actual rings on--despite siimilairites, they are quite unique unto themselves. That said, I have a pension for Daimani......

cheers--Sharon

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another vote here for the Damiani! I just like the look of it better especially for a RHR.

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again for your feedback!

Just also want to mention that if you know of a diamond sapphire ring that should be a contender, I''m all ears!!!
4.gif

Thank you again!!!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Oh gosh- that Leon is gorgeous!! I vote Leon!

LittleRock

Shiny_Rock
I prefer the second, I love wide bands!
30.gif
You know how some of us have diamond shrinkage syndrome? I have band shrinkage syndrome.
9.gif

Diamondnut, you are girl after my own heart !!!!

I have been DROOLING over that Leon forever...

If you go and click BUY IT NOW on his site, all of the specs come up.. width, carat weight, etc.

The width of that band is 2.2 mm and I think it would love LOVERLEY with your Leon set and potential BEV K !!!!

Sooooooo, I vote LEON !

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
I vote for the Leon.

But it depends on the size and length of your finger. You should try on some different widths jsut to give you an idea of what suits you best. Also, it may be a question of what they cost and your budget.

They are both beautiful but the Leon is my favorite of the two.
2.gif

Cachette
1.gif

Melanie611

Shiny_Rock
For a RHR, I love the Diamani. The Leon one would be nice as an alternate stack for your ering and band
3.gif

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
We all know I am a Leon fan.. but I have to go with the Damiani on this one. It''s much more substantial which is what a rhr should be if it''s going to be a band... imho! They are both gorgeous but the Damiani catches my eye more... Both beautiful choices though!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Leon. I really thought I''d go for the Damiani but I''m just not feeling it. I do prefer a more delicate ring though and I have always disliked the way rings taper at the back...so I may be a bit biased.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the Leon ring better, but not really as a RHR. It looks like a wedding band to me, so if I bought one, I''d wear it as an alternate wedding band. As far as the Damaini goes, I think I have seen bands I like better than that.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Leon....
30.gif

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the Leon.

I think if I were a 5+ ring size, Damiani.

If I were a <=4, Leon. In between, I''d probably have to try them on.

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love #2! *Drools

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I vote for the Leon, that is just yummy
18.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not to throw a monkey wrench into your plans, but what about one of these?

Favero1.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Favero2.jpg

nsaids_nurse420

Shiny_Rock
leon gets my vote. thin, classic and gorgeous.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results