shape
carat
color
clarity

Which color shoes?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
My parents are hosting an open house in honor of DH''s and my wedding. I will probably wear this:

02897991_zi.jpg

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
And am considering this shoe: DSW--Caparros Vincente II in either the red or the purple. I already own it in the gold, which I almost wore for the wedding. So, which color would you pick, red or purple?

Izzy03

Brilliant_Rock
I think red! Very pretty!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Those are cute! I vote red.
1.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Hmm... I''m torn! Which do you think will be more re-wearable? Do you have more red or purple compatible items in your wardrobe? I am drawn to the purple but really either color can go with that dress. I just personally prefer purple, but they aren''t my shoes!
3.gif

Cute dress!
36.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Make a statment, wear the Red!!
9.gif

ETA: I took forever for the pic of the shoe to load... with that bow on the tow and the print of the dress, I think a bright color and possibly the bow could be too much going on. Just my opinion though.

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Couldn''t upload the pic to see the actual shoe, but I vote red with that dress! :)

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 10:26:16 PM
Author: Definitely, Maybe
Couldn''t upload the pic to see the actual shoe, but I vote red with that dress! :)
Ditto! I love red with black/white combos!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Purple! AND I''ve got a coupon for you (And I assume anyone else who might be shopping at DSW online)

FREE "Park Tote" bag with any purchase of $24.95 search for item #185608 add to bag and use coupon code TOTE28

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Cute, cute dress! I like the red shoes.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Red! I don''t like purple and black together, generally, because they are both very dark. Those shoes are super-cute!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Purple. The red looks a little too berry/pinkish for my taste.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Well, a pop of red is classic, and you''ll get a lot of wear out of red shoes.

But purple is very in right now! So it depends on whether you want to be trendy or classic.

I''d probably choose red for myself because it''s a color you''ll be able to wear again and again.

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE red shoes so I''m gonna go with red. Plus I think the red would be fabulous with that dress!

And THANKS for posting the link the DSW by the way! I browsed a bit on their site after clicking and I think I may have found MY wedding shoes!!!

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Most definitely red!
1.gif

audball

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think you can go wrong with white, black, and RED!
30.gif

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
I think I may order...both of them! If I remember correctly, you can return shoes at the store, so I won''t have to ship them back. I think I would wear the red more, but the purple is so darn cute...

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I vote red! Plus you may get more use out of them around the holidays!

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
ok, I finally saw the shoe and love it, especially the red. The purple, IMO, is too dark for the black. :)

rockin11

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE this shoe! I may have to get a pair myself. My vote is for the red.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results