color
clarity

Which Color Marc by Marc Jacobs bag?

Which color?

• True Blue

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
I really want to get a purse for work and everyday wear. I think I want to get a Marc by Marc Jacobs Faridah but I''m totally stuck on what color to get. In stores right now I can get the ''Denim'' color which I''m totally drawn too! Super cute! But I wear a lot of dark colors. My DH really liked the navy but agreed that navy is way too dark on me. I found a ''True Blue'' color on ebay that may work better.

Which one do you think is the cutest color?

Here''s the denim:

deminmarc.jpg

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Here''s the true blue:

trubluemarc.jpg

violet02

Ideal_Rock
There are bright pinks and purples too but I already have two purple bags and can''t bring myself to get another (although purple looks awesome with purple hair! hehe).

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I like the true blue the best!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
I like the true blue. I also like the idea of a royal purple. I thing the purple would go with more dark colors than the blue.

rockin11

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE this bag! I voted for the denim. I would seriously consider this bag had I not ordered another one...shoot! May I ask what the cost of this bag? Maybe I can 2 bags this spring?
31.gif

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2009 9:57:38 PM
Author: rockin11
I LOVE this bag! I voted for the denim. I would seriously consider this bag had I not ordered another one...shoot! May I ask what the cost of this bag? Maybe I can 2 bags this spring?
31.gif
The denim is $448.00. The True Blue is no longer available in stores so it''s something you have to search for on ebay and simliar places.

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
I prefer the denim.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2009 9:37:10 PM
Author: DiamanteBlu
I like the true blue. I also like the idea of a royal purple. I thing the purple would go with more dark colors than the blue.
The purple one is super cute too. Hard to find... BUT I already have two other purple bags, too much purple unfortunately.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
I really like the denim colour. I think it`ll look great with your dark clothes. I also wear mainly dark clothes and like to brighten up the look with lighter handbags.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
One very important point that the ladies at tPF brought up to me... color transfer! Dark clothes, light leather bag can mean color tranfer from jeans etc on to the bag.

Anyone have that problem?

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
I like the Denim better. You can wear it with darker clothes, or it could be used as a cute spring/summer bag as well!

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
I prefer the true blue, but I think the denim will be best for everyday wear.

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 2:34:09 PM
Author: violet02
One very important point that the ladies at tPF brought up to me... color transfer! Dark clothes, light leather bag can mean color tranfer from jeans etc on to the bag.

Anyone have that problem?
I have a hot pink LV bag. I wouldn''t say it is a light color, but my jeans have transfered a bit of color on it. However it isn''t leather, it is more of a cloth canvas material, which I think will make a difference in color transfer.

dancingqueen

Shiny_Rock
I just bought the same bag in "fools gold". I was going to get the lighter gray color and the saleperson warned me of color transfer too so I decided against it. I don''t think my bag would rub up against jeans all that often though.

Hello Lover

Rough_Rock
I LOVE the denim. LOVE.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
denim would be better for sping.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone I think I want the denim. I''m hoping it won''t rub against my pants really so I won''t have much of a color transfer issue. My DH really prefers that color too. I still like the idea of the true blue but denim is very versatile!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Crap now I''m thinking I should get a Nikki bag and forgoe the MBMJ Faridah... They have one in periwinkle thats gorgeous!

I wonder if it will be too big tough. I hate second guessing myself!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results