shape
carat
color
clarity

Which Bustle?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Hey guys, I need help here! I bought Casablanca #1823, with a semi-cathedral train. The back of the dress is embroidered and beaded, and I''m not sure how to make that work. What kind of bustle do I need?

backofmydress11.jpg

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
Hi Amber!

I am not sure but the only two types of bustles that I know of: French and Traditional

The traditional attaches small buttons on your butt and loops on the skirt, and the skirt is brought up and buttoned in place.
The french style, which involves strings underneath the skirt that get tied together. For lack of a better description there is a "poof" of fabric over your butt. It''s more complicated but I think it can support more weight than the traditional.

You could really do either because with a long train it is going to be heavy so you could consider a French. However if the detail on your dress is really important to you you might consider the traditional...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results