• Victor Canera engraved semi-eternity

Votes: 35 50.7%
  • Leon Mege 3 row pave

Votes: 34 49.3%

• Total voters

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So my budget only allows for one, but I am having such a hard time choosing!
The VC is delicate and beautiful and I could stack it. The Leon is more expensive, but more blingy and is so intricate in its own right.

If you could only get one, which would you get?

Canera.jpg

LM.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Will you be wearing it with your ER?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stole some real life photos, I hope the original owners don't mind!

lm2.jpg

lm3.jpg

band 005.jpg

band 007.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I voted for the Mege. I have a different 3 sided pave band from LM and I love the side view!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1320699957|3056322 said:
Will you be wearing it with your ER?

Potentially.
I already have a bezeled eternity and a mokume band that I wear with my ER at times.

Lottie

Brilliant_Rock
I voted for the LM, its completely beautiful.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are both gorgeous. I cannot decide. Sorry, I am no help! :(
I don't think you can go wrong with either if that helps...

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
love the VC one..

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reason I asked if you will be wearing it with your ER is that the Leon Mege band potentially could be damaged/cause damage to another ring directly next to it but the VC band looks safer with respect to that.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1320700983|3056343 said:
Reason I asked if you will be wearing it with your ER is that the Leon Mege band potentially could be damaged/cause damage to another ring directly next to it but the VC band looks safer with respect to that.

My ering is a very simple white gold solitaire. My hubby picked out the setting, it's very simple and sturdy, and honestly if the side got scratched it wouldn't be a big deal. I could just get it repolished more regularly.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MakingTheGrade|1320701380|3056349 said:
missy|1320700983|3056343 said:

My ering is a very simple white gold solitaire. My hubby picked out the setting, it's very simple and sturdy, and honestly if the side got scratched it wouldn't be a big deal. I could just get it repolished more regularly.

OK, so back to not being able to choose as they are both beautiful! :cheeky:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I voted for the LM- since it's my personal style. The VC is lovely though.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amys Bling|1320702174|3056358 said:
I voted for the LM- since it's my personal style. The VC is lovely though.

I do have a van craeynest ring which I love the engraving, I think it's funny that people also refer to them as VC. I wonder who does the better engraving!

Haha, as far as style, they're both quite delicate, under 2mm with excellent craftsmanship. So hard to decide.. :(

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Hard to choose, they're both beautiful. I think I go for the Mege. It's so eye-catching & elegant. Either one would be terrific, though.

--- Laurie

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the Leon so I voted for that :appl:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JewelFreak|1320702659|3056368 said:
Hard to choose, they're both beautiful. I think I go for the Mege. It's so eye-catching & elegant. Either one would be terrific, though.

--- Laurie

I know. If only I could get both...
Well, Christmas is fairly close. :Up_to_something:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you get a quote from VC to see if he has a similar style in mind and comparable prices?

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I prefered the LM until you said you might wear it with your e-ring AND until I saw the IRL photos of the VC. VC all the way!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
the VC!!! more versatile, worry-free, you get both gorgeous diamonds AND gorgeous engraving, and good karma to boot (amazing craftsmanship by an incredibly pleasant craftsman).

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Both are beautiful but I vote for the Canera. I love the engraving!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I adore the Victor ring!!! I intend to either get one like that or the full engraved band. I am doubtful that leon would recommend his ring be worn with another ring.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I voted Canera. I like the three sided pave, but then I feel like the side away from you is wasted b/c you don't see it. Plus I dig the engraving on the Canera.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would choose the VC one if you are wearing it without a spacer. You are not only risking scratches without one but gouges and a wearing away of the metal. It won't be just light scratches that you can buff out. Over time you would get deep grooves.

I love the Leon, with a thin spacer or alone it would be my first choice.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I could easily wear a spacer as well,it's not a huge consideration. Hehe, looks like the votes favor VC though.

But for those curious, here's my ering.

IMG_7484.JPG

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I vote for the V. Canera band. Love it!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Both bands are absolutely gorgeous but I think I prefer the LM one just a tad more! Too bad you can't get both :naughty:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that I see the e-ring setting, I don't think the Victor ring goes as well as I had thought. I think a shared prong diamond band or some kind of rounded band might look better. The Victor ring is antique style and your setting is more of a contemporary tiffany solitaire to me.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I like the style of the Victor Canera much, much better. No contest at all. I don't like 3-sided pave, so the Leon would be out for me solely because of that. But the Canera looks like yellow gold...is it? I also don't like mixing yellow and white gold bands right next to each other (which is somewhat surprising considering I like two-tone, but I love them in the same ring and don't love them in 2 adjacent rings). So then it would be back to the drawing board for me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results