shape
carat
color
clarity

Which bag should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Hi,
I am trying to decide on a bag. Which one should I get, this is the first bag I like, by Be & D, in chocolate. I actually can get this for a really good price or free, depending on how my sister''s friend is feeling.
He gave me this bag in the larger version for free in February, but it was too big so I gave it to my mom.
I actually wanted the smaller one (the one I posted), but he gave my sister the bigger one to give me instead and I didn''t want such a big bag.

beandd crawford cruise.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here is the other one. My sister got this one from him as well for free, then she offered to give it to me. The color that she has is called gunmetal, a very nice metallic grey.

Which one should I get?

beandd ava bag.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the first. It''s all about who you know huh?
2.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2006 9:59:44 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
I like the first. It''s all about who you know huh?
2.gif

Yeah, I guess so
2.gif
. I feel bad about getting the first one from him for free, but I never asked for it for free, just at a discounted price, but he went ahead and gave it to her to give to me.
The thing is, the bags retail for so much and since he is a close friend of my sister''s, she knew him before he started designing bags when he waited on tables, he is willing to give a discount on the bags.
I wanted this for a while and everytime I thought I would get it, something came up, fashion week, he was out of town, my sister was out of town, etc. so I have just been waiting!
I finally asked my sister when I would have been getting the bag and she told me within the next two weeks
36.gif

So, now I have to make a decision! A good decision though!
2.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
I like the first one the best.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
The first one...can you get me one too?
2.gif
Love it!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
The first one!! Looks like a great bag. Now how do you get these for free?? Sign me up, Lol!!!
3.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the first one! They are both beautiful, but I like all the studs on the strap of the first bag!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2006 8:15:18 PM
Author: kaleigh
The first one!! Looks like a great bag. Now how do you get these for free?? Sign me up, Lol!!!
3.gif
Ha, ha! Well, like I said above, the designer of the bag- Be (the Be in BE&D), makes them and is a good friend of my sister''s. She has known him for a long time, way before he started making bags. He has been to my mom''s house a few times as well and regularlly goes out to the city with my sister.
So, I don''t know if I will actually get it for free or discounted.
2.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
WEll, everyone picked the first bag, so I am going with that one.
I guess what they say is right, Always go with your first instinct!
2.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Glad you are going with the first one! Can''t wait for some pics!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Well, I told my sister that I want the first one in chocolate. I am so excited about getting it as I have wanted it for a while! I will post pictures of it.
I have to say, from my sister''s bags, it is the softest leather I have ever felt, like butter almost and scuff marks, scratches, don''t show up on the bag.
I examined my sister''s bag (the first one) and she has had it for 3 years now and she is really rough with her stuff and it just gets softer with age. Also, she drops her bag on the floor all the time and you can''t see one scuff mark on the bottom! I hope he kept the same formula with the bags as my sister says he improved the bags, now he puts a brass label inside and it comes with authenticity cards and a dust bag, something he didn''t do when they first came out.

I can''t wait to get it and I will definitely post pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results