shape
carat
color
clarity

whether or not she will be turned off

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Awwww, thanks Brightspot!!!
emteeth.gif

I was just checking out this thread and thinking "I need to tell him that his idea is exactly what we did, and show him my ring and how happy I am with it!"

So I''ll just add to what Brightspot has already posted, and say that, after it was all said and done, I am extremely happy with our decision to go with a good simulant until we can afford the kind of diamond that I want. I don''t advertise the fact that it''s a CZ, and I haven''t had to lie about it either...no one has had the audacity to ask me about it, and I''ve told those who are close to me who I know will respect my decision.

It feels just as real to me as it would if the center stone was a diamond, and I''m soooo glad we haven''t added to our already growing student loan debt.

Just wanted to let you know that your idea is good and valid, and that we''re very happy we did the same thing!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/7/2005 4:22:54 PM
Author: ame
SO what happened?

What DID happen? I am very curious to see what you decided.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Have you made up your mind yet? What did you determine as the best course of action? When do you think you will be proposing?

kalela

Rough_Rock
Here''s another off-handed thought--since every bride needs "something blue" for the wedding, how about proposing with a stone that is blue (like a blue topaz or sapphire). Then, on your wedding day, she can wear it on her right hand. You can have the diamond e-ring & wedding band ready for her left hand on your big day--that way both rings can be "blessed" during the ceremony.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results