shape
carat
color
clarity

where would you invest your $$$''s in this economy ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/25/2009 9:01:34 AM
Author: tradergirl
DF: You want to see a real divergence, look at Amazon. 62 bucks or so, in early 2002 when the market was higher than this, it was 9. I think Amazon is the best company in America and all corrections can be bought in it.
LOL!! i was looking into shorting AMZN if it hits $70. a 27 billion market cap with a 40 p/e?
23.gif
a few yrs ago i shorted AMZN and losted my A$$
39.gif

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
Too many people have that idea. That''s why it never goes down.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hey Tradergirl.

you know what piss me off about these ETFs? i bought some USO @ ($26.40) when oil was trading at $36 dollars and now oil is trading at 42.50,but i'm still underwater on my USO.
29.gif

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
You won''t be for much longer.

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
But the point is that he shouldn't be down at all, he should be UP. And worse, if he holds til year end they will probably assign him a taxable capital gain. This is exactly what a number of these etfs have done.

Frankly, they are useful only for day trading.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/25/2009 4:11:36 PM
Author: Beacon
But the point is that he shouldn''t be down at all, he should be UP. And worse, if he holds til year end they will probably assign him a taxable capital gain. This is exactly what a number of these etfs have done.

Frankly, they are useful only for day trading.
yup, feel like i been cheated.
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results