shape
carat
color
clarity

where to source an asscher?

neuman101

Rough_Rock
is it too risky to use blue nile for an asscher, i guess they have no way to see a diamond before you buy it right? Where else are peoples top choices for asschers?

slg47

Ideal_Rock
neuman101|1316186175|3018831 said:
is it too risky to use blue nile for an asscher, i guess they have no way to see a diamond before you buy it right? Where else are peoples top choices for asschers?

oh, I would absolutely go with the one from GOG before getting an asscher sight unseen from BN.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've bought two asschers from Good Old Gold and recommend them.
They are famous for finding well cut asschers and give you tons of tools to help, like ASET and Idealscope pics and some even have videos for comparison in different lighting conditions.
If you pick one of their asscherswith the full lifetime guarantee it comes with excellent policies like 30-day money back, trade up, buy back etc.

StringerBell

Rough_Rock
Any other recommendations on places to find an excellent cut asscher? I've been monitoring GOG for a couple of months now and I haven't seen an asscher (not octavia) in the size range I'm looking for (1.3 - 1.6 carats).

slg47

Ideal_Rock
StringerBell|1316195672|3018945 said:
Any other recommendations on places to find an excellent cut asscher? I've been monitoring GOG for a couple of months now and I haven't seen an asscher (not octavia) in the size range I'm looking for (1.3 - 1.6 carats).

I would call them. they can bring in inventory that is not listed on their website.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results