shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to purchase Caduceus Charm

nek

Rough_Rock
Hello Forum,

I would like to buy a good quality caduceus charm as a gift for a friend.

Does anyone know where I can purchase one online as I am not having much luck with my local jewellry stores in Australia.

I would like a good quality 14k+ white gold charm- diamonds encrusted is fine.

Kind regards,
nek

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
nek|1320841689|3057668 said:
Hello Forum,

I would like to buy a good quality caduceus charm as a gift for a friend.

Does anyone know where I can purchase one online as I am not having much luck with my local jewellry stores in Australia.

I would like a good quality 14k+ white gold charm- diamonds encrusted is fine.

Kind regards,
nek

Hi, nek-

Rembrandt charms are available on-line and off-line in many different venues. This is a link to their official site, not to one of their distributers. As you can see, they have several caduceus charms from which to choose. All of their charms are available in 14K white gold, among other metals. (My charm bracelet is yellow gold, so I had to check to be sure about that!) If none of these charms takes your fancy, there are others available on-line, too. Happy hunting!

http://www.rembrandtcharms.com/Search?SearchKeywords=MEDICAL|catid=252&ParentCategory=HOBBIES $ PROFESSIONS|catid=243

Best regards,
Deb/AGBF
:read:

nek

Rough_Rock
Thankyou Deb :)

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
nek|1320879994|3058131 said:
Thankyou Deb :)

You're welcome. I love charms. Since you mentioned diamonds in your original posting, I did look at whether diamonds were available in any of the white gold charms. Some charms had them, but they didn't look very exciting. I thought the ones on this website, with which I am acquainted, were pretty, however.

http://www.jewelbasket.com/gold-caduceus-charms.html

Deb/AGBF
:read:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results