shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to purchase a locket?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but I figured it'd get more views than the Jewelry Pieces forum...

I'm looking for a simple silver or white gold locket, sturdy and classic-looking, and I have no idea where to go. Ideas?

Thank you all in advance!

ETA: Oh I'm an idiot - I should've put this in Shopping. Messaging admins now.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
What kind are you looking for, as far as shape? I'm not sure what classic-looking means! Just plain oval?

I have a locket from stickyj.com that I looooooove... it's really beautiful. I think a couple of others on PS have bought from there since I first posted a link about it. They have a lot of designs to choose from, though a lot are sort of juvenile and dated-looking there are also some really beautiful ones.

I hope that helps!!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/17/2009 3:22:21 PM
Author: musey
What kind are you looking for, as far as shape? I''m not sure what classic-looking means! Just plain oval?

I have a locket from stickyj.com that I looooooove... it''s really beautiful. I think a couple of others on PS have bought from there since I first posted a link about it. They have a lot of designs to choose from, though a lot are sort of juvenile and dated-looking there are also some really beautiful ones.

I hope that helps!!

Thanks Musey! That''s pretty much exactly what I was looking for - they have some beautiful lockets! Which one did you end up getting?

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Musey-I have a question for ya!!!

I am thinking about getting myself one of these...I love the locket you chose, but I was wondering, if you didnt get that locket, what other one(s) would you have been interested in/purchased? I have my ideas, but Im just curious about your opinion.....:) Thanks!!!!
1.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
BEG - I am not finding the one I got... maybe they discontinued it? It''s the "round revolving locket" in yellow gold. They seem to still have it in WG, though.

Dani - I was on a mission to find that exact locket, so I had tunnel vision, lol! I do like it in the oval shape as well, though, a lot. As I''m browsing, I also think the plain disc-style ones are very pretty. Which ones do you have your eye on?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results