shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to go on vacation?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
My bf and I would like to take a vacation during the week of 3/12-3/19. Obviously this is short notice but it''s the only week we can both get time off from work. Our budget is about $3000 including airfare. We''re open to cruising or going to a resort but would like the resort to be all-inclusive. Oh and we''d like to be somewhere warm
emsmiled.gif

Suggestions?

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2007 1:19:35 PM
Author:Hudson_Hawk
My bf and I would like to take a vacation during the week of 3/12-3/19. Obviously this is short notice but it''s the only week we can both get time off from work. Our budget is about $3000 including airfare. We''re open to cruising or going to a resort but would like the resort to be all-inclusive. Oh and we''d like to be somewhere warm
emsmiled.gif

Suggestions?
Where will you be flying out from? That will help decide a location, since your budget includes airfare.

TGuy and I went to Royal Hideaway in Playa del Carmen. www.royalhideaway.com But the link doesn''t seem to be working right now. It is a nice resort and also close to town. It''s a step above, when it comes to all inclusives. We got ours from skyauction.com. If you find a resort you like, try to see if they have an auction. The great thing about the site (at least when I did it two years ago) is that you can bid and THEN request dates that work for you. If they can''t accommodate your dates, you don''t have to honor your bid. We saved about $100 per night per person going through skyauction. Had no problems with them at all.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
We''re flying out of Boston or Providence but Spirit Air flys out of both places and it''s super cheap so we''re not too worried.

dolphingirl22

Shiny_Rock
You could go to Ambergris Caye, Belize. We went last year and we''re going again in May of this year. We love banana beach their web site is http://www.bananabeach.com I dont know what air would be from where you are, but our trip from colorado is about $2500 total for both of us. We also go during the low season, so it may be a little more expensive in March. The hotel includes breakfast, its a full meal and something different every day. The restaurants aren''t that expensive either. You can go to http://www.ambergriscaye.com for more info on the island. Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results