shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to go for tickets...?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
HELP!

I need to get the best seats possible for Cirque du Soleil''s Vegas "O" show. I clearly don''t want to go too nuts in price, so can anyone think of the best place to buy them (and still get 4 good seats without selling organs...? I have tried CL and got no response.

Also, any input on the show. I have never seen it, so any advice as to what the best seats WOULD be...and the best night to go. I will be in town from the 28th of May until the 3rd of June.

THANKS!!!!
35.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i just got our tickets on the bellagio website prior to our trip to vegas.
we sat up high and although nice, i think some of the water illusions were lost b/c we could actually see what they were jumping into.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you tried Stub Hub??

ETA: Maybe this link will work??

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
we got ours through the Cirque ticket line...i guess at bellagio? i just called whatever # they had on their website. this was like 2 years ago though.

funny story...we called 2 weeks ahead of time, kind of a last minute trip. they only had partial view for 95 or we could sit one in front of the other (not together but stacked) for 110. i was like jeez 95 and you have a big pole in front of you?! crazy.

so after talking to greg i called them back to tell them we wanted the seats that were apart, and the gal was like why do you want those tickets? i said well that was all that was available right. and she said no i have a huge block of seats on the 11th row back. i said well definitely we'll take those! for 110. haha. i asked about why the other guy had told me what he did and she said often times they have reserved blocks that open up closer to the show date.

so if you can't find the tickets you want, you may be able to get lucky a week or two before the show. but honestly it was fluke timing for us. we just got seriously lucky. and the seats were PERFECT. the first 7 rows (i think 7) are wet rows meaning you may get wet. so we were right behind that but still got a great view. also i have heard they can sell out a few weeks before the show depending on when you go. so just be sure to try to get tickets ASAP.

it's a totally different show if you sit up high vs lower...i have a friend who has done both. we would like to see it again but sit up high to see what's going on inside the water tank. but if you don't want to see INTO the water, then sit lower. also they are 'dark' certain nights out of the week so i would just be sure you have a day available that is not a dark night.

i've seen 4 cirque's and O is still my favorite!

good luck!

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2007 3:19:20 PM
Author: decodelighted
Have you tried Stub Hub??

ETA: Maybe this link will work??
Thanks Deco.... but.... I TRIED!
39.gif
nothing!
39.gif

Yes, I went to the website, but again the seats were not so lovely. JCrow, I don''t think I want to see inside the tank. Sort of destroys the illusion. Plus, I need 4 seats near each other so that will prove fun to find.

Mara what great advice, thank you. I have seen many shows and the only one I have really been excited to see was this one. Everyone mentions how it is the best. I am not really gunning to see the new Love show (although I ADORE the Beatles). This should be ideal, and thanks for the heads up on the 7 rows! good to know, because i can not be getting me or my guests wet! But it will prove lovely from somewhere just above that perhaps...

I will try again with Bellaggio, although we already had our girl try it and they gave her terrible seats. Maybe keep trying then?

If anyone comes up with ticket exchanges that might help, pelase let me know... CL in Vegas has some shady companies and I would not want to get a great seat and spend $800+ on them to find that we have nothing but a fake receipt and an embarassed look to show for the loss!
40.gif

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
this is what I do and never missed a show.Have seen shows in London, Vegas etc that were sold out for 1 year ahead.Works for me each time.I go and line up for cancellations same day few hours before the show ( just ask them what time to line up) Have cash ready some shows give priority to cash buyers.you have to wait a bit in a line, but if you want a couple of tickets should not be a problem.Enjoy the show hope you get to see it..

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nicerz, that would be so neat if you could go. I am crossing my fingers and toes it works out for you like it did for Mara.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
We always buy our through the hotel website (where every they are showing). They have maps so you can see before you buy where the seats are. We have seen "Love," "Zumanity." and "O" (listed in the order that we liked best). His shows are amazing and worth every penny!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I bought our tickets through Vegas.com. I checked on the Wed (between May 28th and June 3rd) show, and they still have the stage ticket for $165 each.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results