shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to go for eye candy in San Francisco?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
My DH, two teenaged daughters and I will be in SF for spring break. We''ll be in Carmel for a few days first and then drive to SF. My sister has already mentioned to me her two favorite jewelry stores which are Union Street Goldsmith and David Clay Jewelers. Anyone else have any other favorites? If you happen to have a favorite in the Carmel/Monterey area that would be great too!
35.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i always stop by Shreve & Co. on Post St.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2009 2:46:07 PM
Author: Dancing Fire
i always stop by Shreve & Co. on Post St.

Ditto! And Lang''s Antique Jewelers is a favorite too. I could stare at their window for hours.

plethora23

Shiny_Rock
I always liked to window shop at Simayof. I think they''re on Geary now. De beers is on Post street.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
i once recall Mara mentioning a jeweler in Carmel that she likes to pop into when in the area.

let''s see if i can find it

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks to DF, Neatfreak, and plethora for the San Francisoco suggestions. I appreciate you looking up the jewelry store in Carmel for me chargergrrl. Only a little over one more week and we''ll be leaving for our trip. Really looking forward to it!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
The Tiffany''s in SF has some great eye candy. When I was there about 1 year ago there was a blue diamond
30.gif
. Other than that, I think a lot of the other places I like have been mentioned.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/30/2009 11:49:36 PM
Author: LtlFirecracker
The Tiffany''s in SF has some great eye candy. When I was there about 1 year ago there was a blue diamond
30.gif
. Other than that, I think a lot of the other places I like have been mentioned.
I haven''t been in A Tiffany''s in a long time. I might have to check that out too! Sounds fun!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results