shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to go for best price; for example US web, vs Diamondland

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

londongenie

Rough_Rock
I''ve bought some diamonds online in the US, from a retailer recommended on this site. I got a great price, and great stones.
But I live in Europe, and opportunities to visit the US (for longish periods) will start to dry up around the middle of this year.

In the not too distant future I expect I will be proposing to my girlfriend, and I expect that I will be looking to buy a nice diamond for her. On the face of it, the US would seem to offer the best value for money on diamond purchases. But I would be interested to hear if there are any alternatives.

I''ve seen talk of Daimondland in Antwerp, but from discussion here, the quality and prices from there - available to the public - are nothing of great note.

If I''m spending a significant amount on a diamond ($10-20k perhaps), I''m happy to travel just about anywhere to get the best deal. But this must be weighed against the fact I am an enthusiastic though ulimately non-professional buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results