shape
carat
color
clarity

where to get wedding reception items - need colored cloth napkins!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovehersomuch

Shiny_Rock
we are having a multi day wedding ceremony due to different cultures.. one of the venues doesnt supply napkins they only have paper napkins.. i wanted to see if there is a website that sells colored (red or pink) napkins.. probably need about 100 of them.

also was looking into getting inexpensive vases, card holder, mini or assorted candle holders...

thanks!!!

lovehersomuch

Shiny_Rock
i also am looking for nice bags to hand out to close family as gifts... if they can be personalized thats even better but im thinking red bags would be great. anyone recoommend any websites?

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Check out efavormart.com for napkins. They have tons of stuff, you might find your other things there too. Or you could just rent them.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Many times a local "uniform" shop/delivery service will also sell or rent linens. We have one here who does. You will pay a rental fee, a delivery and pickup fee, and a cleaning fee. Some have a very wide variety of colors, some do not. If you are having a small wedding, I would buy my own just to get the exact color/fabric I wanted. If it''s a large wedding, find a linens vendor in your area.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tons of places online, but party stores also sell that kind of stuff and might be easier to go see it in person. That''s if you want colored paper.

If you want colored cloth, there are linen companies (often through florists) that can rent you anything you want.

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
All the florists I''ve spoken to also rent linens . . . I don''t know if that''s universal, though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results