shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to get wedding bands? (DC Area)

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Anyone know any online retailers or local DC Area businesses with a large selection of wedding bands?

I'd like ot find FI a two-tone white/yellow gold band (w/y/w), and something plain or simple for me. He says we can get matching plain bands, but I'd love to get him his forever ring now, if possible. My e-ring will be hard to match I think, so I'll probably get something simple like a plain band.

Any recs for places with a wide selection of men's bands?

Any affordable/reliable online retailers that you know of?

THANKS!!!!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
trillionaire said:
Anyone know any online retailers or local DC Area businesses with a large selection of wedding bands?

I'd like ot find FI a two-tone white/yellow gold band (w/y/w), and something plain or simple for me. He says we can get matching plain bands, but I'd love to get him his forever ring now, if possible. My e-ring will be hard to match I think, so I'll probably get something simple like a plain band.

THANKS!!!!

For online I don't think you can beat www.e-weddingbands.com . I've had nothing but positive purchases from them!

In the DC/NOVA area, I was in Jared's today getting a quick polish done and browsed while waiting. I noticed that they had quick a large selection of men's bands. We've also had many friends like Mervis Jewelers. There's also Quest Jewelers (highly recommended here on PS!). Charleston Alexander boasts on their radio commericals about how large their selevtion is. In Reston there's M. Beem (I think that's the name?) .

Hope this helps!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Feb03Bride said:
trillionaire said:

THANKS!!!!

For online I don't think you can beat www.e-weddingbands.com . I've had nothing but positive purchases from them!

In the DC/NOVA area, I was in Jared's today getting a quick polish done and browsed while waiting. I noticed that they had quick a large selection of men's bands. We've also had many friends like Mervis Jewelers. There's also Quest Jewelers (highly recommended here on PS!). Charleston Alexander boasts on their radio commericals about how large their selevtion is. In Reston there's M. Beem (I think that's the name?) .

Hope this helps!

You are amazing! Thank you so much! I really wanted to at least have FI try on rings in person so he gets an idea of what he likes, and what size ring to get... he doesn't have big fingers, but many mens rings are so chunky! :knockout:

THANK YOU!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
With 20 days to go, I was getting a little nervous about finding a ring to match my ER and went with a plain, comfort fit gold band from
www.e-weddingbands.com based on the PS recs. It arrived today and I am over the moon excited to wear it. To echo everyone else, I would recommend them again in a heart beat if you are looking for a plain band. It was super simple, super fast. I placed my order on Friday and it arrived perfectly engraved early today.

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
I'm having an unhappy experience with Quest. Tiny jewel box has amazing but expensive stuff. I think Tiffany & co is also a nice resource.

jjdav

Shiny_Rock
I highly recommend getting a comfort band for your future hubby, mine loves his and raved it about to other customers in the store :lol:

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
trillionaire said:
Feb03Bride said:
trillionaire said:

THANKS!!!!

Hope this helps!

You are amazing! Thank you so much! I really wanted to at least have FI try on rings in person so he gets an idea of what he likes, and what size ring to get... he doesn't have big fingers, but many mens rings are so chunky! :knockout:

THANK YOU!

I bought my DH's band on eweddingbands.com. I liked that they had a wide variety of widths (DH wers a 5 mm band, he has short fingers). We found that most stores had samples of 7-8 mm bands that made my DH hands look like elf hands or that he was playing dress up with his father's ring (though, we were married with his father's too big ring since I forgot his ring). Their shipping was fast and the engraving is nice (and free). Also, they sell 1/4 sized, which was great because DH is a 7.75 and not many stores carry that size without a special order.

Good luck!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results