shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to get nautical themed sheets?

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello baby boy mommas and other savvy PS shoppers! I need to get a full sized sheet set in a nautical theme for a gift. Looking for something like like this from the Land of Nod, but would prefer not to spend a hundred bucks if possible. Any ideas?

nautical-sheet-set.jpg

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Hi Dee*Jay, would you be OK with trying etsy??? Otherwise I'll take a look. I think I've seen something similar on Zulily or Gilt or somsething like that.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Liang Chi - I'm not opposed to Etsy at all, I just got a little overwhelmed when I was on there, LOL!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry--should have been more clear. The sheets are for a regular full sized bed, not a crib or toddler bed. This is what happens when someone without kids shops for sheets--it never occurred to me to specify, LOL!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for all the good ideas! I think I will probably end up with the LoN ones just because the effort of continuing to look at this point probably isn't worth whatever more I would save. Does anyone know if they typically do an after Thanksgiving sale or anything like that?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dee*Jay|1352906507|3306292 said:
Thanks for all the good ideas! I think I will probably end up with the LoN ones just because the effort of continuing to look at this point probably isn't worth whatever more I would save. Does anyone know if they typically do an after Thanksgiving sale or anything like that?
I am not sure. I do know that PBK had all the nautical theme sheets during the spring and summer so it is possible! Good luck!!! the ones you posted are pretty cute!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results