shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to get mother''s ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Person24

Shiny_Rock
Hi,

My friend had her baby and I would like to get her a sterling silver ring with the baby''s name and birth date engraved on the inside. Anyone know where I can find something like this?

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
I ordered a brith charm from Lifetime Mothers. It was super cute & good quality.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you looking for a birthstone ring that you can engrave the date inside?

I have a friend who, as her wedding band, has a silver ring that she has engraved that the jeweller also set a small blue stone (sapphire she thinks) inside the band. Something like that can typically be found at your local, non-chain jeweller.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really like redenvelope.com for mother''s jewelry. It is more sweet than cheesy.

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/26/2008 10:03:31 PM
Author:Person24
Hi,

My friend had her baby and I would like to get her a sterling silver ring with the baby''s name and birth date engraved on the inside. Anyone know where I can find something like this?
If you are looking for SS... try www.palmbeachjewelry.com
I have a customer who orders from this site non stop for costume jewelry... and they carry a LOT of SS stuff! They have engraving services as well!

Izzy03

Brilliant_Rock
My fiance''s sister ordered a two piece interlocking ring with her kid''s names. I really only like the two and three piece rings but I had to share! The ring looked great in person, very eye catching.

Nelle and Lizzy

Person24

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the suggestions! I appreciate it. I think I may look into going to a local store.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results