shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to find please

stci

Ideal_Rock
I have an OMC .15 ct VS1, I color and I would like to find this setting for a single earring.

It's for my son.

I ask a cotation for one bezel earring like this + set my diamond in and the jeweler told me 195$ CAD + taxes. It way way too pricey IMO. If you know where I can find the setting I will buy it online and ask to another local jeweler to mount it.

Hope you can help me Dear friends!

Here are the setting I want (white gold and an excellent back to secure the earring, don't forget It's for a man :D ):

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

stci

Ideal_Rock
Hummmm... I don't know if I'm allowed to let the logo on the pics even if it's a pricescope partner? If not, I ask to mod to tell me please I'm gonna remove all.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOGOs are ok in Rocky talky I think.

There are some Etsy vendors who might be able to do it for less. I think the one I hear about is Daniel M?

stci

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Dreamer. Could you tell me how to find a precise seller on Etsy? I look everywhere and can't find how to search for Daniel M.?

pixies

Shiny_Rock
EDIT: tyty333 beat me to the punch :wink2: .

This is his link: http://www.etsy.com/shop/danielmjewelry

Daniel M is on vacation but should be back in about a week.

He made a bezel bracelet for me that your can see here if you want to see an example of his work: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/rhodolite-garnet-bezel-bracelet-from-daniel-m.159753/

He did a great job! The stone has soft cut corners so it's a tricky shape to bezel but it looks beautiful in person.

I asked him for a quote on small(4mm) milgrain bezel earrings in 14kt gold and Caren said it would cost 225.

I'm guessing a plain single bezel earring would be around 100 from them. I'm not sure what size stones they can bezel but it doesn't hurt to ask! Hope that helps!

stci

Ideal_Rock
Thank you very much! This person seem an excellent bencher! Wahoooooo!

Pixies, you bracelet is a beauty but your diamond bezeled ring is to die for!

pixies

Shiny_Rock
stci|1305334746|2921319 said:
Thank you very much! This person seem an excellent bencher! Wahoooooo!

Pixies, you bracelet is a beauty but your diamond bezeled ring is to die for!
Thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results