shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to find diamond drops?

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
I don't yet have a pair of diamond studs, but I do have pearl studs, and was wondering if any of the PS vendors make diamond or sapphire drops which can be added to any pair of studs. Kind of like the sapphire pears on the Brian Gavin earrings in the photo, but removable. I'm sure any vendor could make them, but if there were some already out there ready to go, that would be good to know.

briangavinsapphiredrops.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would love some too... I hope we get a good answer!

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Looks like it's just you and me, Sara! I'll do some searching and see what I can find. I know I could buy a matched pair of diamonds or sapphires (or both! :naughty:) and have some drops made, but I just think that something like this should already exist. I also think onyx drops would look cool with either diamond or pearl studs.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I know BGD makes drop jackets? but they are not ready-set-to go, you have to pick your own diamonds/etc. I am sure some other vendors must make these...I will do a search later.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've had some made in the past, using just stock pieces from stuller. They also have "jackets" not just halo but fun ones too... Check out Stuller.com and type in jackets (they also consider drops as jackets)

bethprov

Shiny_Rock
D&T|1309447801|2959075 said:
I've had some made in the past, using just stock pieces from stuller. They also have "jackets" not just halo but fun ones too... Check out Stuller.com and type in jackets (they also consider drops as jackets)

Where do you get your stuller stuff, you local jeweler?

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
D&T|1309447801|2959075 said:

Yay!!! Thanks for the tip about Stuller and the terminology of "jackets." Any PS vendors who do Stuller pieces?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Beth and Ruby, many jewelers usually can order from Stuller.

I usually go through Michael E at Gemshoppe.com for my "stuller.com and adwar.com" items... The melees that he sources are just as sparkly too! (some even have arrows! so they are still cut well)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results