shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to buy discontinued/gently used Coach online...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
...other than Ebay?

I''ve decided that I really want Coach tote bag for summer (I know, it''s almost over!) - and the factory stores used to be filled with the small size canvas Hamptons tote, but it seems like they''re not really carrying the style anymore. I''ve checked Ebay, and it''s so hard to find good Ebay deals anymore (I am NOT going to pay $175 plus shipping for a tote that retailed originally at $178 and is two years old, yanno?).

Anyone know of any non-Ebay places to hunt?

Also, I''m going to be near a Factory store next week (20 miles out of my way, though) - does anyone know if the factory stores still carry these and a guess on the pricepoint?

Thanks!!!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
The factory store should sell some that would be great. Funny you mention, I just sold my Hampton tote on Ebay about 1 month ago ($98). I am now going to list a different tote I have from Coach that is brand new with the tags(but not the Hampton) which was a gift for my bridal shower....I just don''t look good with canvas totes for some reason. I am a fan of Coach, just totes look bad on my frame...

Like I said before, the factory store is your best bet!

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
Have you ever tried www.bagborroworsteal.com

Check it out.. Very cool site.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Thanks UCLABelle! Good to know that they''re still making ''em. I did find a bag on Ebay that I finally bid on, but if I don''t win it, I''ll check out the Factory store (oh, who am I kidding, I might check it out anyway...love that place!).

EMP, actually I did! That was the only other place I knew of that consigned bags. Unfortunately the just had jewelery in their clearance/closeout/to purchase section. I''m always curious about that site...I wonder if it works well for the consumer, or if people forget they don''t own then bag and end up paying a ton for it after weeks of rental, or if the bags are tattered with stuff in ''em with you get it, or if people end up spending more renting several bags than they would just finding a great bag on clearance. Still a really cool idea, I just haven''t met anyone who has used it (I don''t think Jennifer Hudson in the SATC movie counts) to get a good review! :)

aliciagirl

Shiny_Rock
There''s a consignment shop online www.annsfabulousfinds.com that occasionally has Coach items. The prices are usually great!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Ooo, Alicia, great site!! Thanks!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Sweet jesus, I actually won an ebay auction!! Ended up with a twill Soho with leather trim/handles...hopefully I''ll have something to add to the SMYC thread in a few days. Thanks for the suggestions, I have lots of new shopping sites now!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
You can also join thepurseforum. They have a swap/sell section but you have to be a member for a while before you can get into that part.

Congrats on the win!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results