shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to buy curtain rods?

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Think Victorian, think gilt, think ornate. I've tried Bed, Bath, and Beyond and Gracious Home, and everything they had on hand was just so ... plain. Any tips on where to find fancier options?

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
JcPenney or Dillards?

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'm not sure if we have those (at least not with housewares depts. - I know if I go out to Queens there's a JCP there that used to have one, but I've never seen a Dillard's on this coast, more's the pity). I'm also a Luddite freak in that I'd like to be able to see them in person before I buy - it seems like any time I order housewares online, they arrive damaged, and I have the pain in the neck of returning them. But I'm starting to get desperate, so off to search their online stores I go! Any further tips, much appreciated ....

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
are you looking for the end of the curtain rods to be ornate. If so, type in Finials on Google and you should see a bunch come up that may fit what you are looking for?

ETA: try amazon and type in finials and there are a bunch that comes up ::)

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Home Depot and Lowes both carry curtain rods. Sometimes with large and fancy finials. Overstock.com might be a good place to poke around. World Market also carries curtain rods. I've seen some fancier things there once in a while. Target too.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yay! Curtain rods have been procured - thanks, guys! Soon, my windows will be adorned with these pretty things:

madden.php.jpg

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Those are sweet Circle.. also try Anthropologie

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Target has some too

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I can't think of any store that doesn't have a selection that is Pottery Barn-esque in nature. So, maybe, online??? Lots of decorator blogs out there with decor advertisers, for instance.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought some mother of pearl finial curtain rods at Lowe's that I just love. I would check there. I think they have a great selection!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results