shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to buy 18kt. pendant chains -

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Where can I buy 2, 22" 18kt. White Gold very fine (thin) pendant chains?

I gave my daughter a Roberto Coin Diamond Seahorse Pendant, it has a 16" single chain,
but we both are thinking to change that to 2 fine, long chains. She is 24 and this just seems
to fit her personality better than a shorter pendant.

Should I look for a chain that is .5mm? So far that is thinnest I''ve located online.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve looked for them on ebay before, too.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
SDL, yikes, those are expensive. Maybe she can wait a little longer for new chains..;-)

diamondseeker, I''m always afraid of that place... I just don''t know to get around and actually buy something.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it''s really pretty easy and fun once you get used to it! I haven''t bought a lot of jewelry there, but the couple of things I have bought were great!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
The seahorse is such a cute pendant. Sorry I have no help about the chain
2.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
1/11/2009 3:19:17 PM
Author: bebe

Where can I buy 2, 22'' 18kt. White Gold very fine (thin) pendant chains?

bebe, you might want to ask the question here:

The Gold Thread

I know that I was searching the ''net for 24K gold for several nights in a row. I came across many 18K yellow gold chains as I did so and was ready to leap in to answer you here before I realized that you were looking for 18K white gold! I know that my fellow gold aficionados are always reading the thread to which I provided a link and they may have some ideas for you if you ask for help in that thread! Good luck!

Deb
34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results