shape
carat
color
clarity

Where does the time go??

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Many of you know my Ashley. You all were supportive during the college processs and the celebration of her being accepted to University of Pennsylvania.

Midnight she turns 24.

She is such a great girl. I love her more than I can say..

And am saying wow, I have a 24 year old..

I don't feel old, I just feel blessed!!!!!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwww, happy birthday, indeed!

I bet you are an amazing mama, Kaleigh. Ashley is blessed, too.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday to Ashley! :bigsmile:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday Ashley.. :!:

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday, Ashley--having a loving, caring mother like yours is life's greatest blessing.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday to Ashley! :appl:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday Ashley! My last chickie just graduated college so I feel ya! Preschool was just yesterday!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy (belated) birthday Ashley... and congratulations, Ashley's Mom! We know your part in this was not small - well done!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a sweet post! Happy Birthday to her!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sweet sweet Lisa, what a delightful person you are. Congratulations to you and Ashley. It seems as though her entry to college was just yesterday.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You all are so sweet, she had a few days of celebrating. We got to see her last night with her BF for a lobster bake.. I am gearing up for the move to her new condo.

She is such a sweet girl, and is very down to earth... And she could get a big head with all that she has accomplished, but that is soooo not her. She feels so blessed..

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I send lots of happy birthday wishes to Ashley, Kaleigh! Pat yourself on the back, mama!!! Those successful children don't sprout out of nowhere!!!

Big hugs,
Deb
:wavey:

BestBirthdayCakeEver.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, Mom. Its yet another rite of passage when our kids grow into adulthood and become our friends. I'm still a long way from there, but its nice to hear from others who have made it. You have done something right to be where you are and my hat is off to you...Just enjoy!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
AGBF|1338101677|3204612 said:
I send lots of happy birthday wishes to Ashley, Kaleigh! Pat yourself on the back, mama!!! Those successful children don't sprout out of nowhere!!!

Big hugs,
Deb
:wavey:

Oh Deb you are so lovely, thanks for the cake.. Thanks for the kind words. Means a lot to me... xoxox

hudson

Rough_Rock
I just had a baby girl 4 months ago & I love her so much. I can't imagine sending her off to college.
It must be exciting & sad at the same time. I'm just getting to where she's sleeping in her crib rather than in her bassinet next to me. I love the ring u posted with the 2 carat round & 0.68 pear side stones. I want one! Any other info like setting or the pear length to width ratio? I've seen some that I didn't like & trying to figure out why I love yours so much vs the others. Thanks. Also any thoughts on the jewelry factory in Livonia, mi?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missed this while I was at Disney World! Time does pass so quickly! Happy birthday to Ashley! I know you are so proud of her! (At 24 my older daughter was dating her future husband, and they got married when she was 25 and now have a baby and she is just 26! Whew!)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results