shape
carat
color
clarity

Where do you get flower petals?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

po boy

Rough_Rock
Always hear about spreading flower petals around or whatever....where do you buy flower petals? Do you have to buy the whole flowers and pull them apart yourself?

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
One of my friends was able to order some from her local grocery store''s floral department. She wanted them for her flower girls''s baskets for the wedding. I would try there before you start pulling them off the stems!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Wal-Mart, or your local florist.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
First be sure to clear it with your pastor if you having it in the chirch.. Sometimes they prefer not having ''real'' petals strewn on the floors.. I know my father asks people to use the ones that are made from silk... they look real and do not ruin the carpets. you can get these are Michaels or any other craft store.

rms

Brilliant_Rock
we used flower petals at our reception only, and the florist who did our flowers provided a huge bag of them for minimal cost.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Are you planning on proposing in a church? Regardless even if you are doing it elsewher if you think the petals will get stepped on or pressed down on you may not want to use real ones to avoid damage anywhere. However I think for the propsal real one would be more romantic, she could save them and make them into poppurri. JMO.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Wow...they just showed this on Whose Wedding Is It Anyway? and the carpets looked like a mad toddler with jelly had attacked
14.gif

Judi W

Shiny_Rock
I''ve seen "silk" petals in stores that carry Bridal accessories and silk flowers. They look really nice and you cannot tell that they''re not real.

sparklish

Shiny_Rock
My FH used rose petals (nice touch) and he just went to a local florist and then found what they could in the back. I don''t think it was very expensive because often they will use older, wilted flowers which still have some nice petals on them. It was very romantic to use the real ones... they looked lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results