shape
carat
color
clarity

where did you get your man''s wedding band? (pls post pics)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NewShiny

Shiny_Rock
Hi There,
FI and I just went on our first wedding band shopping trip (for him). It was fun, but of course the band that I liked best is way over budget. Does anyone know where I can find a plain platinum band that is flat yet is still comfort fit (rounded at the edges)? I''m looking for a 5mm size. Vendor PM''s are welcome.

I''d like to see what you have chosen too - please post pics!

Thanks,
NS

NYCDiva

Rough_Rock
Hi NewShiny, It''s funny that I happened to just read your post today because later on tonight were going wedding band shopping as well. Were looking to buy matching plain wedding bands for the ceremony ( later on I plann on getting an all diamond band). However we can''t decide between platinum and white gold, my E-ring is platinum. So far were thinking platinum, although there''s a significant difference in price betewwen the 2. I''ll let you know how it goes.
1.gif

NewShiny

Shiny_Rock
Good luck Diva,
let me know how it goes!
-NS

futuremrsvh

Rough_Rock
I can''t get a picture to post for some reason, but VH has his heart set on a titanium ring from http://www.boonerings.com/htmpages/regular.htm

It also seems to work out well, because several of the men i know who have gotten married recently have lost or misplaced their rings pretty quickly. Not being used to wearing jewelry they seem to play with it a lot and it falls off or gets misplaced. VH says this way i can''t get too mad at him if he loses it.

NYCDiva

Rough_Rock
New Shiny, so last night we went to look at wedding bands. They did not have my fiancee''s size in stock, he''s an 11 1/2 , so as of now they are checking on prices for us on a platinum and 18 carat white gold bands. They will let us know on Monday and then we we''ll decide. As far as the look goes, its a plain comfort fit band, his is 5 mm mine I think is 3mm. We might engrave them as well. I''ll keep you posted and will post them on here as soon as I have them.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results