shape
carat
color
clarity

Where did you get ready on your weddin day?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Was it In a hotel room, at home, your parents place?
Where do you plan on getting ready?

I have been looking at lots of wedding photos and many look like they are in hotel rooms
would you do that just for the purpose of the photos, as opposed to getting ready at home where the photos may not be as good?

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Sorry for the mistake in the title.. My iPhone is so touchy sometimes!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
We got ready in the gate lodge of the castle we had our reception at. I would have gotten ready at home only home is 2.5 hours away from there so it wouldn''t have been fair to ask people to travel down straight after the church.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
If we have the ceremony at the catherdral that I am currently looking at we most likely will get ready at a near by hotel if not maybe at home or in a hotel down the coast as it is close to the venue :)

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
I will be getting ready at the hotel suite that me and the new hubby will be staying at - I will make reservations for two nights so that there is no stress with checking in on time. My girls will be getting their hair done at my suite as well, but will probably put on their dresses at a separate hotel near the reception venue.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
I got ready in my parents house. DH got ready in his hotel room by himself or with his dad maybe. The groomsmen just did their own thing and met in time for a ride to the venue. The girls and moms got ready with me at my parents''. We left in an entourage to the venue. Met DH at the venue.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
I''m getting ready in our hotel suite, we''re staying there the night before the wedding and the wedding night.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Where our wedding is, there are a few rooms. We have reserved the bridal suite for the night before and night of the wedding. I know that my well intentioned mother, would have driven me batty if I were to spend the night at home. I also figured it would be less stressful for getting ready in the morning, and make for cleaner photos.

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
i love pics of people getting ready at home! i don''t think hotels make for better pics at all.

i happen to be getting ready at a hotel but that''s only because of logistical reasons. FI is going to be getting ready at our apartment and i''m kind of jealous that his getting ready photos will be at home.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
the girls got ready at a hotel room [actually 2 rooms] and the boys got ready at another room in a separate hotel. then, that night hubs and i had our things moved into a hotel suite in the hotel the girls got ready in and that''s where we spent our wedding night.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I had my hair done at a salon with my BMs, then we went to the venue (a hotel, we were staying there that night too) and did makeup and dresses there.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
hair and make-up at DH''s aunts house where we had the rehersal dinner the night before. we had travelling make-up and hair people, and i just wanted a relaxed feeling that day. my girls, mom, MIL, and i were able to just chill, eat breakfast, drink mimosas, and enjoy one another. we dropped our dresses off at the church the night before, so we didn''t get dressed until we got to the church.

DH and his guys got ready at our house. we didn''t see each other until i walked down the aisle :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results