shape
carat
color
clarity

Where did you buy your magnets?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

September8

Rough_Rock
I am looking for save the date magnets, and wondering where people got theirs and if they liked them??

Please share ! :)

brgirl

Shiny_Rock
Hi! We got ours at http://www.paylessmagnets.com.
They were very friendly, great price and very good quality magnets!

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
we haven''t ordered yet but are planning to get ours from ''savethedateoriginals.com''

we only need 50 and she had the best price (and allows an order of only 50 if you buy the envelopes), plus came highly recommended on my local knot board.

she seems very open to creating several proofs, custom artwork, etc.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
I just ordered mine thru www.flashmoments.com. They have a good selection of calendar save the date magnets, which is what I wanted. I''ll let you know how they are when I get them in a couple weeks!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are pretty easy to make yourself (if you are into DIY). All the details are in my STD thread.

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
We took a spin on the whole magnet idea and I designed them myself. Instead of a magnet we just did a normal 4x6 picture and put 4 small magnets on the corners. I bought WAYYY too many pictures so there''s TONS laying around my fiancee''s parents house and the magnets my mom had a huge stack of magnets that we cut into little squares. Everyone that we have spoken to LOVES them and I think I only spent a grand total of maybe $30 and I probably could have spent less than $25 if I wouldn''t have order 220 pictures haha...I contemplated putting all of the extra pictures on my parents fridge while they were out of town for a missions trip and I was home over Christmas break but since they''re helping out so much with the wedding decided it probably woudln''t be terribly funny haha...knowing my parents they would have left them there!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results