shape
carat
color
clarity

Where Did My Thread Go??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK......I know I''''m not losing my mind, but last night, I started a new thread about another diamond forum and an unpleasant experience I had with being censored by one of the sites sponsors. I must have struck a cord, as within minutes there were 14 responses, many who understood what happened and expressed welcome to this site. Today, the thread is simply gone, as though it never happened?

Was I censored on this site as well? Is the diamond industry so close knit, that one can not express frustration with a vendor?

Does anyone remember the subject I''''m referring to. Will this thread be erased as well? Maybe, I''''m just not destined to participate in one of these forums.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It probably got deleted.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It would seem it was deleted. Pity that one can not express how one was treated by an "expert" without fear of cencorship.

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
What or whom was it about if you don''t mind me asking?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree with kaleigh. my guess is that the moderators decided it wasn''t productive to the true purpose of this forum and it could easily turn into bashing another site which is not what they want Pricescope to be used for. If you post a topic regarding diamonds or settings or ring pics i''m sure it will be left alone
2.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
What likely happened is that someone said something they shouldn't have so the thread got deleted.
Fighting between 2 Internet boards can destroy both boards.
Iv seen it happen.
The boards owners here can not and will not let that happen.

Like I said, I dont care what happens on the other board they can do their own thing and we will do ours.
Saying bad things about the other board accomplishes nothing and gains nothing.
Your welcome here and if you give it a chance may like it but chill out relax and enjoy yourself and forget about the other board.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good advice. I''ll forget the other board, which I wasn''t really criticising to begin with. I was just angry at one of the sponsors of the board. I know I''m a better person and I''m not willing to let a mean spirited person get me down.

Happy New Year to You All.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to pricescope Rod! It is a very friendly and informative forum.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rod,
Tell us about your ring project!!!
1.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Guys, we asked everybody long time ago and have it in the policies that this forum is not a place for solving issues with other venues. Storm is absolutely correct: it is not constructive.

We posted our position in the original thread that we would appreciate if policies of another forums will not be discussed here but it went unnoticed. That is why we had to remove the thread.

For the record, David from DbyL doesn't advertise here. However, we believe that discussing personal issues with people as well as companies should be kept private unless the issues are related to consumer awareness.

Thanks everybody for understanding and there is no need to "fear censorship" if one checks the forum policies and use the common sense.

Finally, Rod, welcome to Pricescope. Just keep in mind that if you have questions about moderation, please address them to the administrator using email or PM system.

Happy New Year
35.gif

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Administrator,

My apologies if my thread was against the rules of this forum. I will be more careful and thanks for the welcome.

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome Rod
35.gif
, a bit of a bumpy start, but I''m sure it will get better from now on. It''s always good to see new posters, so fire away about your new jewelery project. There''s loads of people willing to help.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results