shape
carat
color
clarity

Where can I find...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
pants/shorts that are lower in the front and higher in the back?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the Silver brand has jeans and shorts that are typically higher in back but lower in front...that''s how most of my Silver bottoms fit, anyway. Are you looking for more coverage in the back for when you''re bending over, etc? If so, I just saw a product (I can''t remember the name of it!), kind of like a belly band I think, specifically for when you wear lower-rise pants--it covers the space between your waistband and top when you''re bending over. It was in either Fitness or Glamour last month or maybe January, I''ll see if i can try to find it.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Monnie, yes I need extra BOTTOM coverage. Haha. Now that I am bending down, sitting on the floor, etc...no one should have to see that!
2.gif
I know they make a belly band for preggos. Haha. My neighbor said to try Levis. I don''t know why they are so difficult to find b/c it seems like most women have this problem now that low rise is in style.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crap, I can''t figure out what that thing was called, I''m having trouble googling it! It''s one of those little wardrobe essential things like fashion tape or breast petals, knim?

When I wear certain pant/top combos to work I have to wear a long cami underneath because if I go to get a file or something and have to bend over I don''t want my skin showing...maybe that will work for you until you find these miracle pants and shorts? I forgot about Levi''s, that is a good suggestion.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do have a calvin klein cami I wear and love (b/c it doesn''t ride up like lots of them do). So you have worn Levi''s like this? I don''t even know where to buy them or the last time I have worn Levi''s. Haha.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Tacori, have you tried the Gap?
They make all sorts of styles and cuts.

anyname

Shiny_Rock
i think Lucky brand jeans are cut like that, lower in the front, but higher in the back.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
iluv, I forgot about Gap! I used to have a pair of Long and Lean jeans that I loved. I went and got another pair today (b.c my old has a wash that is out of style). Yay! Plus I forgot how cheap Gap jeans are!

popcorn, my mom just got a pair of Lucky and I forgot about them too! Haha. Thanks for the suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results