shape
carat
color
clarity

Where can I find these?!?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Hi! I need help... We're having a very very small wedding, so we wanted to send out announcements afterwards and incude photos. Some friends of ours did this after a quicky Vegas wedding before the groom was shipped off to Kuwait and they had these great mailer/envelope thingies, and I can't find anything like them! Has anyone passed something like this in their invite hunt? I'd like A7 size, in blues, black, cream or brown. Thanks!!

inthesides.jpg

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Sorry, I can''t figure out how to post more than one image/post.

open1z.jpg

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/9/2006 5:40:34 PM
Author:mercoledi
Hi! I need help... We''re having a very very small wedding, so we wanted to send out announcements afterwards and incude photos. Some friends of ours did this after a quicky Vegas wedding before the groom was shipped off to Kuwait and they had these great mailer/envelope thingies, and I can''t find anything like them! Has anyone passed something like this in their invite hunt? I''d like A7 size, in blues, black, cream or brown. Thanks!!
HI there mercoledi,
I am sorry, but I have never seen any of these for sale, but I haven''t really looked, but my suggestion would be at a craft store of some sort like Michaels or Joannes or even AC Moore. They look something like what Sandi Geneovese did the other week on DIY''s Scrapbooking. Try looking it up on www.diynetwork.com and see if you can find the instructions on how to make them - they would be much cheaper making them yourself if you are a crafty person. I hope it was ok to post that website, but I don''t think it was a problem.
All the best in your hunt tho...if I see anything I will let you know tho :}

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
can you ask your friends?

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
hi there,
i haven''t seen anything exactly as you mention,
but check www.creativememories.com
it''s a scrapbooking site and they have cards where you can glue on pictures
and they fold out.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
They seem to be cheaper here:

http://www.invitationlane.com/paperduvet/

I haven''t found any yet that are just the folder with no invite/announcement, but you might consider getting them with the announcement already done -- it would save some hassle!

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
try paper-source.com. they have them in lot''s of different colors. good luck!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
check out http://www.cardsandpockets.com/
that''s where I got blank pocketfolds for my invites. their prices were the best, quality was great, and the customer service second to none.

GOOD LUCK!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone!

Tacori-
I would ask them, but I''m close to the groom (who''s in Kuwait just now)and I''ve only met the bride twice (the second time was the wedding), so I''m not comfortable calling her and saying "hey- you know those really cool announcements y''all sent out before your husband got shipped off?" y''know? I think they''ve both got bigger fish to fry...

ivanadiamond-
I looked all over paper-source.com and could only find square ones, did you see anything else?

fata- Thanks, that''s totally it. I guess $3 each isn''t too bad. We''re DIYing the announcements to get just what we want.

Ohh, ChargerGrrl- perfect! The retangolo was just what I had in mind!

You guys are awesome.
Thanks everyone! I''ll let you know how it goes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results