shape
carat
color
clarity

Where can I find earrings similar to this?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

piccolascimmia

Shiny_Rock
Reading pricescope forces you to constantly consider what that next jewelry piece should be! I need your help...I''ve wanted a pair of studs, and decided that leverbacks like the ones below would be more comfortable to me, and a little more my style than studs. I guess I haven''t ruled studs out yet, but I''m close to it. Anyway, after trolling around PS for ideas, these come closest to what is in my minds eye (sorry for not crediting whoever posted them!). I''ve come up short when I''ve looked online to buy similar earrings searching through the usual places (WF, GOG, James Allen, ebay, as well as settings from adwar and stuller). Before I bother a jeweler about a custom piece, do any of you lovely folks know of similar settings for sale out there? I''m open minded if you have a simiar/different style that I should consider. Thanks!

picleverpears.jpg

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Excellent question, becuase I''ve posted that picture, and I''m also trying to find out where to get those settings pre-made.

piccolascimmia

Shiny_Rock
Whoops, I posted the wrong photo! It was another photo you posted, apparently from GOG for bagpuss....I like the ones you/I posted earlier, but I think I like these better for me...

diamond pear earrings111.jpg

piccolascimmia

Shiny_Rock
and of course I found a pair of (relatively) inexpensive earrings from james allen that I could have now! Do you think these are too ''cute'' for everyday wear? I''m really looking for something i could wear everyday...and for it not to go out of style in a year.

White_Gold_Diamond_Flower_Hoops_small01572.gif

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/10/2007 9:34:36 PM
Author: piccolascimmia
and of course I found a pair of (relatively) inexpensive earrings from james allen that I could have now! Do you think these are too ''cute'' for everyday wear? I''m really looking for something i could wear everyday...and for it not to go out of style in a year.

oooh - those are really cute - but not cutesy- and I think would be great for everyday wear! I think I need to look those puppies up myself!

kristy_lyn

Shiny_Rock
I prefer the "cute" ones for everyday wear...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results